Price Master - Automated price management in PrestaShop
PriceMaster module allows you to manage prices of products in PrestaShop. Select products by any criteria and then automatically manage their prices:
- Provide product prices in the store's currencies - without the need for currency conversion and exchange rates
- Add margins or mark-ups - one-time or fully automatically
- Round prices up or down as desired
- Bulk increase and decrease net, gross or wholesale prices by percentage and amount
- Generate promotional and special prices in bulk
- Generate and change combination prices
- Bulk-delete specific prices
- Create markup-dependent discount codes
Each operation on prices can be performed in two ways:
- Manually. One time influence on prices of selected products.
- Automatically - configure and forget. Create rules, which will automatically perform scheduled operations on prices of selected products.
In the automatic variant, the module will detect price changes in the store (e.g. made by integration with a wholesaler) and perform scheduled operations on prices, e.g. add surcharge and round up.
Easy access to all operations
Wholesale price - the starting price for product prices in your store
The Wholesale Price(PrestaShop 1.6) and Cost (PrestaShop 1.7) fields contain the price you are buying the product for. Based on this price, among other things, PrestaShop statistics calculate the sales revenue. Customers do not have access to this price.
With thePriceMastermodule you can use the wholesale price to conveniently and automatically manage the prices in your store :
- If you do not use wholesale cey, use the function Rewrite net prices as wholesale prices. The module will automatically copy net (or gross) prices of products in your store to the wholesale price field. You can also use the PShowImporter module to import wholesale prices directly from a wholesaler.
- Simply select products in bulk and create rules for them, e.g.: add margins or mark-ups to wholesale price > round prices with any strength > save converted price as net, gross or unit price.
Fully automatic work with product prices
- Configure your wholesale integration so that the price from the wholesaler is imported into the Wholesale Price field in PrestaShop. The module will detect the update of the wholesale price and automatically calculate the net and gross price according to the scheduled rules.
- You can edit the rules you created at any time by decreasing or increasing markup, margin and changing the price rounding methods. You can cover each product with a bulk margin and then set an individual margin, which has a higher priority than the bulk margin. This gives you the flexibility to adjust product prices to market demand or competitiveness. Editing the margin for a product or for bulk designated products requires 2 clicks.
Using the "Bulk price" option is optional. Independently from this function, the module allows you to perform any operations on other prices.
Selection of products, whose prices you want to change
By creating a rule that affects prices, you can select products in bulk. Criteria can be combined to more precisely indicate products by
- By feature
- By attribute held
- Select products manually(autocomplete)
In addition to the bulk operations, the module allows you to perform certain operations such as setting margins or mark-ups for a single product: in the product edit on the list of products.
Bulk price change PrestaShop
For selected products you can change the purchase price / net / gross / unit, up or down, percentage or amount.
Custom pricing in all currencies
For each product you can set its exact price in any currency enabled in your store. This way you can avoid floating prices generated by currency exchange rate changes and adjust prices to a specific market/country.
PS Check out the PrestaShop Domain Manager module, which will connect multiple domains to PrestaShop and configure independent currencies and languages for each domain. By combining both modules, you will be able to manage product prices independently for each domain and currency. You will no longer be dependent on exchange rates and you will prepare your store for international markets.
Additional settings for prices in the product edition.
Margin and mark-up in PrestaShop
Create a rule for a range of products to add a markup or mark-up. You can create multiple rules that will work automatically or you can call them manually once.
- Margins and mark-ups for price ranges, e.g. for products priced 0-10 PLN 50% mark-up, 10-30 PLN 25% mark-up and for more expensive products 10% mark-up. Zero restrictions.
- Margins and mark-ups by categories, manufacturers, manually selected products, etc.
Quickly edit margins and mark-ups
In the module you can enable "Show an additional column in the Product List and Product Edit with quick access to change margins and mark-ups". This will allow you to quickly edit margins or markup for products individually in the product list in the back-office. Margin/mark-up changes in the product list are saved automatically, as soon as they are entered. We have reduced the number of clicks to a minimum.
If you create a margin/ mark-up in bulk as well as individually for a product - the margin will be calculated only once with validity:
individual markup in product settings > bulk settings, which also includes this product.
If you create multiple bulk markups/mark-ups and they apply to the same product, only the markup/mark-up that is highest in the list of created markup rules will be applied to the product: markups and mark-ups in the list can be dragged up/down (drag & drop).
Price change detection and new calculation of mark-up
The module detects price changes in your store and immediately includes in scheduled operations prices of products, which price changes e.g. due to price updates from XML or API.
Rounding of prices
Product prices can be rounded up or down as you like. A convenient wizard allows you to create any price rounding rules. For example, round 127.23 PLNto:
- 120.00 zł
- 125.00 zł
- 126.99 zł
- 127.00 zł
- 127.99 zł
- 129.99 zł
- 130.00 zł
- 135 zł
If you list your products externally (e.g. on Allegro or Ceneo) and want them to have prices with a margin and/or rounding, use the classic price rounding in the database. Integrations connecting to your store's database will fetch rounded prices.
If you want to display your products externally with a different rounding or you only sell through an online store - use the rounding using the PriceCalculation function described above.
Generating specific and promotional prices
With specific prices, you can create multiple prices for one product, e.g. a price for a group of customers or a price depending on the buyer's country, from a Multistore or promotional price available only for a limited time.
The module shall allow you to generate bulk specific and promotional prices for many products.
Product specific prices can be generated on the basis of net or gross price. When generating bulk specific prices, you can include all the specific price criteria available in PrestaShop.
Clearing/deleting specific prices
PriceMaster has an option to bulk clean the specific prices of all products in your store. This action is useful before generating new prices.
Generate new prices for combinations
Indicate a range of products and attributes and generate bulk prices for combinations. For example, generate prices for a combination with attribute "color: green" 10 PLN higher than the product price.
[B2B Solution] Discount codes for lowering margins
Create discount codes that will decrease a product's margin, not its price.
By configuring a discount code in the module you can set its expiration date and available quantity. You will assign the code to created margin rules. Used discount code will reduce the value of the margin rule / mark-up by the value of the discount code, for example, from 12% to 5%.
Thanks to this solution you will always sell discounted products at a profit:-). Use this solution in your B2B sales promotion!
Choose how you want to work with prices
- Classic mode - change prices in the database.
- Optimal mode - change prices "live", without changing the database using the PrestaShop functions: PriceCalculation.
The PriceCalculation feature is used by PrestaShop to calculate the gross price, among other things. The gross price is the result of multiplying the net price * VAT value. The gross price is not stored in the database. The PriceCalculation function calculates the gross price and the VAT value live. I.e. the gross price displayed in the back-office, in the store and in the basket is not taken from the database, but is the result of calculation by the PriceCalculation function. It is only when an order is created that all prices are written to the database in the order information. The PriceCalculation function therefore does not load the database or the CPU. The same function is used by our module when it is in optimal mode.
- Optimal mode does not change the prices in the database as these prices are generated live by the PriceCalculation function.
- If you use integrations that read data from the database, such as Allegro integration or XML export - use Classic Mode.
- If you want your external integrations and customers to see the same prices, use Classic mode, which updates prices in the database.
- You can use both modes at the same time, e.g.: in Classic mode you can manage prices for integrations connecting to your database e.g. Allegro or XML export, and in Optimal mode you can manage prices available for customers visiting your e-shop.
- You can use optimized mode to quickly change prices of selected products for a few days, e.g. for a promotion that takes place only in your store.
Secure work with prices
Statistics and detailed work log
Before each price change, the module will present you with statistics on products for which prices will be changed or generated and ask if you are sure you want to start the process.
Every operation performed by the module is written to a log file, which contains all the operations the module has performed, e.g.: "Operation #3221: Change the net price of a product with code "Code_product" from 100 PLN to 95 PLN (percentage discount 5%)".
Backup and export of prices
Before each operation, the module performs a backup of the database table related to the product prices. All prices together with the product ID are saved to files. Each backup is available in the module and at any time you can restore prices from any period. You can also make backups manually at any time.
- PHP version 7.1 minimum
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: PHP libxml extension > 2 .9.3 required.
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 or higher forFB API support
Knowledge Base (FAQ)
The knowledge base is free and open to everyone. If you want to know the most frequently asked questions, please go to the corresponding module section in our Knowledge Base.
Benefits of having active technical support
Along with the module, you receive a guarantee in the form of 3 months technical support and access to module updates. After expiration you will still be able to use the purchased modules, but access to support will be limited. You can renew the technical support and access to updates at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The support will always cover all the modules on your account.
- Convenient panel with email notifications
- Help with installation, configuration and guarantee of module's work in your store.
- Ask questions and report problems that will always be solved (57% of requests are processed < 24h)
- Order paid extension and adaptation of the modules to your needs
- Order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- The modules will inform you about available updates, new functions and security features.
- Upgrading a module will be done with 1 click.
- The module will backup its files before the update. In case of problems, you can easily restore the previous version and use HelpDesk assistance.
Please visit this page for detailed license information. Below you will find the most important information regarding our modules and licenses:
- You can use a module for unlimited time per store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain by yourself after you log in to your prestashow.pl account.
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domena.pl, test.domena.pl, beta.domena.pl.
- Changing the domain for a license is possible. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of module's engine (core) will result in loss of warranty.
- You can test the module without any limitations in the demo store (you will find the link in the upper section)
- Selected modules have demo content installer, so called demo content
- For other modules, remember to configure them
- You can change the demo store language in the top menu of the demo store
- Demo will be automatically removed after 48 hours.
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us.
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.