Smart CSV & XML PrestaShop Import Manager
Works with PrestaShop: 1.5 1.6 1.7
Check the world's no. 1 - Universal Data Importer. This PrestaShop module you could use to integrate your store with every wholesaler and supplier. Our module will allow you to import and update product data, categories, attributes, attributes, combinations, specific prices, currencies, magazines and even more...With it you will integrate your store with every XML and CSV feed
Module reads every CSV and XML file. There is no need to adjust the module to your provider's files...
Integrate with many wholesalers using one module! You can add any number of XML and CSV files. You can upload files manually or provide a FTP link from which the importer will automatically download data.
Set up each integration in your own way. Added XML feeds can be configured individually and for other tasks. From selected wholesalers, you can update prices or add new products an update stocks. Use the power of the module's capabilities.
Adjust the data to your needs. The module gives you many possibilities to manipulate data and to selectively skip it. You coul use many improvements at your disposal, including: category mapping, currency conversion, skipping of any value, skipping price ranges, products without photo or with 0 stock in the warehouse. You coul use the "Search and replace" option to swap values in a file before they import to the store and much, much more ...
100% PrestaShop support. The importer supports all the functions of PrestaShop including all Products, Categories, Features and Combinations fields, Multistore, Advanced Stocks Management, Specific Prices, Language and Currency... You will read more about the importer's details below.
Warch video of basic operation in Smart CSV & XML PrestaShop Import Manager:
Easy, 5-step module structure will guide you through the files adding and configuration steps to import of data from any XML or CSV file. Once configured, the files will be able to update the data in your store automatically.
Step 1. | Files list, add and manage XML and CSV feeds
Step 2. | File configuration. determine what operations you will use the file for (import, update, adding new products, disabling unavailable products...)
Step 3. | Data matching, select data from the file you want to import into the store
Step 4. | Advanced configuration, skipping manufacturers, mapping categories (file> store), import conditions, search and replace, add your own data...
Step 5. | Import, real-time preview. You can import items by item. You can stop import at any time and come back later. The importer can also work in AUTO MODE - use CRON, SSH and automatic file queuing.
Details of each step are described in more detail at the end of this description.
If your shop is integrated with many files and wholesalers, you can set all files in a queue. The queue runs the files one by one and automatically. The file queue has its own link for CRON and a command to run by the console (SSH). If your products are available in different wholesalers, you can assign products to specific files to avoid duplicates and create a clear catalogue and storages.
Integrate your shop with any number of wholesalers and suppliers. The importer will handle each correctly generated file and will allow you to selectively import data from the file to your store. Does your file lack data? The importer allows you to create data that does not exist in the file. You can create as many fields as you like. For example, you can create a field with any content, e.g. “SONY” and match this field to any field in the shop, e.g. to the “Manufacturer’s name” or “Feature: field: Manufacturer” field. The imported (or updated) products will be complemented by a manually created field.
It supports every properly generated CSV and XML file. The only condition is that the file contains all data required by PrestaShop; e.g. a product name or a combination code. You don't have to worry about the version of the shop or the planned update. The module is prepared for PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7!
The cutting-edge technologies we used when developing the Importer module allow for adding or editing huge amount of data in an extremely short time. The importer recognizes the most common errors and corrects them for you automatically, e.g. it recognizes the price format and changes commas into full stops. These and many other improvements will provide you with a correct and fast import.
The module uses the potential of your server, it uses cache and many processors to speed up work. The module also supports huge files (even up to 1GB = 1024 MB!) with any number of items to import/upgrade. The speed reached by the importer is up to 500 products per second! The performance of the importer depends on the server power. The module works on classic FTP servers (e.g. name, home) and on powerful machines like VPS Linux and clouds like Google Cloud or AWS.
The module will generate all combinations based on the attributes in the file. You do not need to use additional modules or combination generator – the module can generate all combinations automatically.
The importer generates a link for a direct import (CRON) for each configured file and a file queue. This allows for full, 100% automation of the import and the situation in your store – in a contactless manner and during the scheduled days and time. Do not worry whether your prices and inventories are up-to-date – they will be automatically adjusted.
Apart from the CRON link, the module generates a SSH request for every import. The SSH import is approx. 10 times faster than an import done through a browser. You can use it for an import of files with huge amount of data and a big number of pictures.
All operations done by the importer are saved in a log generated during every start of an import or an update. This allows you to spot errors in a file and to check the consistency of the data.
Import supports import of all fields related to specific prices. If you use specific prices in your shop, you can fully automate their addition and update.
PrestaShop multistore support for this module is optional. This add-on will allow you to import and update products to any stores within the multistore. The import allows for all operations within one, selected store or all stores in your multistore. In order for the add-on to work, multistore support should be enabled and configured in your PrestaShop store.
Multistore support through XML & CSV Import module is optional. You can buy the importer with this add-on or purchase it later, at any time after purchasing the CSV & XML Importer module.
Add-on unlocking Multistore support
ASM support is optional. With this add-on you will be able to import your products and combinations into many warehouses. In order for the add-on to work, AIB support should be enabled and configured in your PrestaShop store.
Support of Advanced Stock Management (ASM) via XML & CSV Import Module is optional. You can buy the importer with this add-on or purchase it later, at any time after purchasing the CSV & XML Importer module.
Add-on unblocking support for Advanced Stock Management:
You can enable additional functions in the module settings. These additional solutions are completely free of charge and you can turn them on or off. They introduce features that are not available in PrestaShop:
- Mod 1: Combination price is the total price of the product (and not the effect on the price of the product)
- Mod 2: Additional “Description” field for combinations
- Mod 3: Additional fields for Dimensions combination
- Mod 4: Enable Maintenance break during importer's operation
The PrestaShow modules offer modern solutions which make the work more pleasurable, safer, faster and uncompromising:
- Automatic backup copies of the module files;
- Instruction – the instructions of all key functions of the module are directly in the module
- The module is connected to our HelpDesk system, where we will answer all your questions and help you use the module
- Our module is being constantly developed. We add suggested functions as a regural updates.
- Currently, the module covers 99% of all fields that can be completed in PrestaShop
- Do you have a need or an idea? You can be sure we’ll consider its rapid implementation. We’re developing the module upon your request! Importer can be extended by any ordered function which supports new data or introduces any automation.
- The module is fully translated into English and Polish
You can upload any number of XML and CSV files from the disk or by entering a URL link to the module. Before every start, the importer can download a fresh file from the provided URL. All uploaded files appear on the list of uploaded files. You can configure each file for different tasks. You can perform the following operations on each file from the file list:
- Start importing or go to file configuration
- Add a file to the queue (if you import multiple files you can create a queue that will automatically run all the queued files)
- Copy the configuration between files (from file to file)
- Download the SSH command (to run tasks on the file through the SSH layer)
- Download CRON links (to start contactless import by CRON)
- View the log of actions on the file
- Download the file (to view the file on your computer)
- Clear the file configuration
- Delete the file
- Change the URL (for the file downloaded from the URL) and enter your login details, if it is required during downloading the file
If your supplier provides files in Excel, XLS or TXT format, both formats can be easily saved as a CSV file, which is fully supported by the module.
You can configure each file individually. The configuration, among others, includes:
- Selecting imported language
- Selecting shops/stores/groups of shops (only with Multistore option)
- Type of data imported: products (all data included), only categories, only features, only attributes and combinations
- Import mode: import everything, just update, just add new items, update + add new items
- File identifier – linking a file with a product in the shop
- Enable/disable logging an operation into a file
- Select a unique value for the update: ID, Product code, EAN13, Delivery code
Update only once: Only the first product in a file with a unique value will be updated. Subsequent positions, even if they have a unique value, will be omitted.
Disable products that do not exist in the file: If you enable this option without filling in the file identifier, this option will also apply to products imported from other files and added manually.
Set the status (number) to zero for products that do not exist in the file: If you enable this option without filling in the file identifier, this option will also apply to products imported from other files and added manually. Any much, much more… This step will guide you through a detailed configuration of your import in a fast and simple manner.
This step allows you to adjust your data from a file to the data in the store. You can import any data you like and skip the selected one. Each field type has its own configuration. Below you can find an example for the PRICE field and for CATEGORY PATH field. Other fields supported by the importer are presented in the further part of the description, and their exact configuration can be found at demo.prestashow.pl shop.
The price-related field has settings such as:
- Mark-up for prices,
- Skip the product if the net price is equal to or less than,
- Skip the product if the net price is equal to or greater than,
- Skip the product if the net price in the file is lower than in the store
- Skip the product if the net price in the file is higher than in the shop
- Skip the product if the net price in the mark-up file is higher than in the shop
- Skip the product if the net price in the mark-up file is lower than in the shop
The category-related field has settings such as:
- Category path separator
- Delete old product links to categories
- Add a product to all categories in the path
- Turn the path (e.g. cat1/cat2/cat3/cat4 -> cat4/cat3/cat2/cat1)
- Do not add a product to the main category
- Add a product to parent categories
- Master category ID
Apart from individual field settings, you can use the options that are available for all fields:
- Pre-write – this function allows you to add any value before the value from the file.
- Add – this function allows you to add any value after the value from the file.
- Cut from the beginning – this allows you to cut letters from the beginning of the value from the file.
- Cut from the end – this allows you to cut letters from the end of the value from the file.
- Only for new objects – if active, this value will be imported only for new objects (not the ones existing in the shop)
- Import, if the value meets the regular expression (regex)
- Combine the same fields – you can combine two or more of the same fields from a file to merge the data into one field in the store, e.g. Name + Manufacturer + Feature = name in the store.
- Search and Replace – define pairs of words that the module will find and replace during import, e.g.
In addition to merging multiple fields from a file into one field in the store, you can import one field from an XML/CSV file into multiple fields in the store. E.g. if your XML file has one product description, you can import it as, e.g. a short description, a long description and a meta description.
When your file is configured and ready for import, you can set several additional operations for it, which will be performed on the whole file:
Categories mapping – products will be imported into categories existing in your shop. For each category that exists in the file you can choose what follows:
- Leave unchanged
- Move to <selection of categories existing in your shop>
- Do not import products from this category
- Exclude products from this category that do not exist in the file
Skip manufacturers – select manufacturers whose products you do not want to import
Exchange rate – enable this option to calculate the price from the file according to the exchange rate during import. If you enable this option, you can specify the conversion rates for the exchange rates.
Global replacements – you can specify pairs of character strings that the importer will search for and replace. Global replacements work for the entire file and apply to all import-matched fields.
Import conditions – you can add as many import conditions as you like:
- When <matched field> e.g. Product name
- is: equal/not equal/contain/don’t contain/are greater/are smaller
- <Your own value>
- Then: skip/import
If this condition is met, then the entire product won’t/will be imported.
E.g. If 'FEATURE: DIMENSION' contains 'XXXL' then IMPORT.
E.g. If ‘LINK TO URL PICTURE’ contains ‘<empty>’ then SKIP.
During the import process you have a preview of all operations performed by the module in your shop. You can choose between a manual import (product after product – you will be able to observe the accuracy of the added data) and an automatic one. The importer will notify you about the progress of work and the speed of the import, as well as it will estimate the time to complete the import. During an import the log of the importer’s operations is open, thanks to which you can observe in the real time the imported data, encountered errors or the data skipped by the importer in accordance with the provided configuration. The commenced import can be stopped at any time, you can close the browser and resume the process whenever you like. Apart from the import launched from the module, you can use CRON to launch configured tasks or SSH automatically and in a contactless manner.
Our modules has a ease-to-use system of automatic 1-click updates. With 1-click you will update our modules directly in your store. Our modules inform about the appearance of the new version and inform you about the changes introduced by the new version. It is good to use updates - they introduce patches and new features for free.
Using our helpdesk.prestashow.pl support panel you got guaranteed that we response at your ticket in 72 hours. HelpDesk will provide you technical support. Questions and reported bugs you will get with a 1-click update.
Access to support and updates are optional. You do not need to activate additional support to use our modules - purchased module you can use in one store without any time limits. If your support period expires, you can extend it at any time by purchasing one of the available packages: SUPPORT & UPDATE PACKAGES. Purchase of the package will automatically activate on your account and extend your access to the Updates in purchased modules and HelpDesk.