With WebP format and our proprietary LazyLoad technology for images and graphics, your store will run faster and reduce the loading time of your PrestaShop store.
The module will relieve the server load and raise your performance test scores. Using this module you will achieve higher results in Google Insights, Page Speed, Lighthouse and GTMetrix.
This module will positively affect the speed of your store and improve the positions in search results.
The module works with all servers on the market and uses the latest technology to optimize images for the web and mobile devices.
The module will optimize all graphics in your store. Switching to WebP will positively affect the rejection rate and user experience when browsing your store.
- Product images, on product listings and in product descriptions
- Images on CMS pages, homepage, contact page, etc.
- Images displayed by external modules such as blogs, albums and galleries, banners and sliders.
Install the module and enable WebP support.
The module will start converting images and graphics in the background throughout your store.
- The module will detect newly added products and newly added photos and take care of the order of WebP files on the server.
- In the module you will find statistics on the number of photos and how many % of photos have been converted.
- Photos in WebP format are saved on the server and in the cache and are ready for reuse.
- You can also use the CRON service and generate all WebP photos at once. However, this is not necessary because the automatic WebP generation method is well optimized.
The conversion will be performed when the client's browser first loads the image, which will hit JPG or PNG images.
In order for the conversion to WebP to work, Friendly URLs must be enabled in the store, and any library to support WebP must be installed on your server:
To reduce the time to full interactivity of your site, you can use the Lazy Load feature.
Our Lazy Load cleverly manages the photos and images that are visible on the screen.
- With Lazy Load you will increase the speed to full interactivity and reduce data transmission for mobile devices with slower connection.
- With Lazy Load, the server will not load the elements that the customer will not display on his screen, and this will positively affect the store performance and loading speed.
- Our Lazy Load does not generate page jumps during page loading - objects storing images before they are loaded retain their original size and are visible to web robots.
WebP conversion and our proprietary Smart Lazy Load technology are 100% friendly to web robots.
URL links to images and pictures are all the time in the page code. Our module has been prepared in accordance with good SEO practices according to Google guidelines (Google Guidelines), so it is fast and helps in positioning your store.
For professionals and amateurs
The module does not require additional configurations. We have fully automated the operation of the module, maintaining optimal parameters for image quality and loading speed.
Guarantee of modern solutions
We guarantee that the module will accelerate your store version, visibly relieve the server load and improve the results obtained in performance tests.
Install and use
1 Install the module and read in the module whether the module has established a connection with the server to support WebP format.
2) Enable WebP conversion.
3. enable Lazy Load technology.
The module works with cache systems. Deleting the cache will not delete the generated images in WebP format. Only when you delete images through the back-office, the module will also delete their WebP formats
Exclusion of Lazy Load
You can skip loading graphics with Lazy Load technology. For example, you can exclude logos or graphic navigation elements. To skip Lazy Load, in your tpl file or code editor, add a 'data-lazyload-ignore' tag in the <img> tag, such as.
<img src="..." data-lazyload-ignore alt="...">.
98% of browsers on the market, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, GNOME Web, Midori, Falkon, Pale Moon and Waterfox.
If the browser does not support the WebP format
If the client's browser does not support WebP format, the module will display standard jpeg/png images.
Cooperation with CloudFlare
The module is customized to work with CloudFlare.
We are testing the avif format, which looks even better than webP from the technological side. It is currently supported by the Chrome browser, soon also by Safari. The averaged result of the tests we conducted for a sample image of 350kb:
- jpeg -> webP = -48%
- jpeg -> avif = -76% (84kb!).
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.