- No server load and runs in the background
- Guaranteed higher results in Google PageSpeed Insights, Lighthouse and GTMetrix
- Unattended conversion to WebP and Smart Lazy Load
- Shorter time to full page interactivity
- Acceleration of mobile page loading by up to +20 points!
- Compliant with SEO standards and Google Guidelines
PrestaShop & WebP
SEO BOOSTER This module will positively affect the speed of your store and improve the positions in search results.
With WebP format your store will run faster. WebP will relieve the load on the server and raise the results in performance tests. Using WebP format you will achieve higher results in Google Insights, Page Speed, Lighthouse and GTMetrix.
Convert images to WebP format
The module works with all servers on the market and uses the latest technology to optimize images for the Internet and mobile devices.
The module will optimize all graphics in your store. Switching to WebP will positively affect the rejection rate and user experience while browsing your store.
- Product images, on product listings and in product descriptions
- Images on CMS pages, homepage, contact page, etc.
- Images displayed by external modules such as blogs, albums and galleries, banners and sliders.
Automatic conversion to WebP
Install the module and enable WebP conversion. The module will start converting images and graphics in the background. The conversion will be carried out when the client's browser first loads the image, which will hit JPG / PNG images. WebP images are saved on the server and in the cache and ready for reuse.
The module will detect newly added products and newly added photos and take care of the order of WebP files on the server.
You can also use the CRON service and generate all WebP images at once. However, this is not necessary because the automatic WebP generation method is well optimized.
In the module, you will find statistics on the number of photos and how many % of photos have been converted.
PrestaShop Lazy Load
When handling hundreds of users at the same time, the use of our proprietary Smart Lazy Load implementation is an observable offload of server and Internet bandwidth.
To reduce the time to full site interactivity, you can use Lazy Load. Lazy Load cleverly queues photos and images that are first immediately visible on the screen. Images outside the user's visible area are loaded only when the user starts scrolling the page. The module loads the images a short time in advance so that the process is unnoticeable to the customer.
With Lazy Load you will increase the speed to full interactivity and reduce data transmission for mobile devices with slower connections.
With Lazy Load, the server will not load elements that the customer will not display on his screen, and this will positively affect the performance of the store and its loading speed.
Our Lazy Load does not generate page jumps while the page is loading - objects storing images before they are loaded retain their original size and are visible to web robots.
Exclusion of Lazy Load
It is possible to skip loading graphics with Lazy Load technology. For example, you can exclude logos or graphic navigation elements. To skip Lazy Load, in your tpl file or code editor add in the <img> tag:
'data-lazyload-ignore', e.g. <img src="..." data-lazyload-ignore alt="...">.
Your WebP and Lazy Load images are 100% visible to web robots. URL links to images and photos are all the time in the page code. Our module is prepared in accordance with good SEO practices according to Google guidelines (Google Guidelines), so it visibly speeds up your store and relieves the server load.
Install and use
- Install the module and read in the module whether the module has established a connection with the server to support WebP format.
- Enable compression of photos and images to WebP format
- Enable Smart Lazy Load technology.
The module requires no additional configuration. We have fully automated its operation, maintaining optimal parameters for image quality and loading speed.
Maximum acceleration with modern solutions
We guarantee that PrestaShow Images Optimizer will accelerate your store in desktop and mobile versions, visibly relieve the server load and improve the results obtained in performance tests.
98% of browsers on the market, including Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, GNOME Web, Midori, Falkon, Pale Moon and Waterfox.
If the client's browser does not support the WebP format
The module will display standard jpeg/png images.
The module works with cache systems. Deleting the cache will not delete the generated photos in WebP format. Only when you delete the photos through the back-office, the module will also delete their WebP formats.
The module is customized to work with CloudFlare.
Required library to support WebP
The module will inform you about the libraries supported by your server and select the one that works the fastest.
For the conversion to WebP to work, your server must have one of the following extensions installed. Every commercial server supports at least one of the following extensions:
The module requiresFriendly URLs enabled to work.
In the photo gallery you will find a comparison of Google Page Speed results before and after installing the module.
New solutions coming soon
We are testing avif format, which from the technological side looks even better than webP. It is currently supported by the Chrome browser, soon also by Safari. The averaged result of the tests we conducted for a sample image of 350kb:
- jpeg -> webP = -48%
- jpeg -> avif = -76% (84kb!).
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
1. Tak, moduł działa z Multistore. Teraz jest to w standardzie, jednak z nowym rokiem obsługa Multistore będzie dodatkowo płatna.
2. Tak, będzie działał z LiteSpeed, jeśli jest obsługa .htaccess
3. Tak, patrz pkt. 1.
4. Moduł dotychczas był zgodny z wszystkimi szablonami, a jeśli pojawiłby się problemy - pomożemy na HelpDesk. Staramy się, aby moduł był maksymalnie uniwersalny :-)
dwóch moich klientów jest zainteresowanych uruchomieniem WebP w sklepach proszę o informację w zakresie modułu:
PrestaShop WebP & Lazy Load - optymalizacja obrazków i zdjęć
1, Czy moduł jest zgodny z multisore?
2. Czy będzie działał z serwerem LiteSpeed?
3. Czy w przypadku jednego sklepu z kilkoma domenami obowiązuje ta sama cena (multistore)
4. Czy istnieje możliwość przetestowania na sklepie (wersja demo) lub ewentualnie zwrotu do 14 dni (chodzi o zgodność z serwerem/szablonem/modułami)?
Bardzo proszę o odpowiedź.
1. Load normally (ładowanie bez lazyload)
2. Load lazily without placeholder (fastest) (lazyload bez obrazka zastępczego)
3. Load lazily and use original image with low resolution as placeholder (looks nice) (lazyload z powolnym ładowaniem)
4. Load lazily and use shop logo with low resolution as placeholder (compromise between options 2 and 3) (lazyload z obrazkiem-zaślepką)