Complete PrestaShop Optimization
Shortcut: in this article you will learn what is the process of complete PrestaShop optimization and what is the price of the service. For dessert we serve the results of the stores before and after optimization.
Fast and flawless functioning of the store, security, higher positions in search results, users comfort while browsing the store - for these values it is worth optimizing your PrestaShop store. Store development, modifications and modules, growing database and traffic on the server and changing trends affect the "health" of the online store.
We present Complete PrestaShop Optimization, a set of software services that will increase the quality, security, capacity and speed of your store.
Complete PrestaShop Optimization includes:
- A 1:1 developer copy of your store, which we will work on
- Prepare a server that will support the traffic of 1000 users at a time.
- Upgrading PrestaShop and used modules to the latest versions
- Upgrade of PHP version
- Optimization of database, store code, modules and template
- Optimization of Google Page Speed / Lighthouse / GTMetrix score
This one time, comprehensive optimization service is guaranteed to increase your PrestaShop score up to 99/100 points on Google Page Speed, Lighthouse and GTMetrix tests. The security of your store, databases and server will also be improved. Your experience with PrestaShop will also be improved as you will be using an up-to-date version of the store with a number of enhancements - in a safe, fast and organized environment.
A non-invasive and secure procedure
If you opt for the complete optimisation service and server, we will carry out all work in a safe procedure that does not interrupt your operation:
- First, we will prepare and optimize the new server.
- On the new server we will run a 1:1 developer copy of your store - on it we will carry out all the work.
- We update PrestaShop and the modules used to the latest versions.
- We upgrade the PHP version
- We correct any errors encountered in the code store and modules and database
- Optimize the results of GPS / Lighthouse / GTM
- We test.
- We shut down your store for 1-4 hours. During this time, we align the database between the stores and change the domain to a new server.
- We test.
- Your optimized store and server are ready for further work.
Increase your Google Page Speed score on your own
In our offer there is a module, with which you can independently increase the results in performance tests. For starters, we offer you to optimize images in your PrestaShop store. If you decide to get the full set of optimizations, we will give you this module for free :-)
- 3 months free supportBestseller Discount1.5 1.6 This module work with PrestaShop version 1.6 1.7 This module work with PrestaShop version 1.7 DEMO BESTSELLER DEMO_PKG
75.28 EUR net -15% + 3 months free support
- Guaranteed store acceleration and improvement of Google Page Speed results
- Non-invasive LazyLoad technique and intelligent conversion of photos and images to webP format
- 100% compliant with SEO best practices according to Google guidelines
How much does it cost to optimize PrestaShop components?
The fixed cost is to prepare a developer copy where we do the development work so that your store is not interrupted. There are also several variables that affect the price of optimizing your PrestaShop store:
- Current PHP version and PrestaShop version
- The quality of the template code
- Number of modules used
- Modifications and overrides
- Errors and warnings generated by the store
- Database errors and redundant "junk" old.
- Current configuration and capabilities of the server and database
- Performance test results
How is the work progressing? We analyze and update the server and PrestaShop components, then fix bugs and optimize any slowdowns we find.
1. development copy
All work is done on the development copy, which is a 1:1 copy of your production store. Tested and approved changes are transferred to the production store. This copy of your store will be useful in the future.
Price: 1000 PLN, delivery time: 3 days.
2. optimization of Google Page Speed, Lighthouse, GTMetrix results.
Price: 1500 - 4500 PLN, delivery time: 5-15 days.
3. updating PrestaShop and modules
We recommend upgrading PrestaShop 1.6 to the latest 18.104.22.168 and PrestaShop 1.7 to the highest possible. The service also includes updating the used modules. We do not upgrade stores from 1.6 to 1.7 as part of the upgrade service.
Price: 1500 - 4000 PLN, delivery time: 5-10 days.
4. upgrade of PHP version
For PrestaShop 1.6 we recommend PHP 7.1. For PrestaShop 1.7 we recommend PHP 7.4 (all PrestaShow modules work with this version).
Price: 1000 - 3000 PLN, delivery time: 5-10 days.
5. new server
Achieving high scores in Google Page Speed or GTMetrix tests on FTP servers may be limited. To achieve results above 80 points you need a powerful VPS or dedicated server with full rootaccess. You can order server configuration: our choice is Linux or CloudLinux. For managing server parameters we recommend Plesk panel. More information and costs of server implementation you will find in the boxes below.
Well-thought-out environment that allows you to work with your store faster, continuously and securely Stable store work with traffic of 10.000 UU / day, and even up to 1.000 UU at the same time Linux + Plesk
Store and database backup configuration service on external servers Encrypted, password-protected archives Quick store recovery in case of failure, attack or hacking
How do I order and how long does it take to optimize my store?
You can order either a complete optimization of your store or selected elements. The full optimization process takes from 15 to 30 days. During this time your store works without interruption. If you are interested please send us an email or open a request on HelpDesk.prestashow.pl. We will give you an exact quote within 5 working days.
Effects of PrestaShop optimization
Above we have presented the process of updating and optimizing PrestaShop. It is a milestone that will benefit you for a long time, e.g. during development of the store's functionality, communication with users or sales optimization.
Below we present some of the optimizations we have done for our clients: