Start creating product descriptions with rich content that will read well and look awesome on computers and mobile devices.
- This module will replace your store's default content editor with a next-generation block-based and responsive WYSIWG editor.
- Emoticons 👋🏼, block elements with arbitrary layouts, custom CSS styles, in-progress preview for desktop and mobile, iframe and embedded support....
- ...and many other features, thanks to which you have unlimited possibilities to create interesting descriptions.
Smart main menu
Click anywhere in the description you are creating to make the tools available for the place or item you are editing appear in the main bar.
You have constant access to the tools you can use. Fewer icons means more time to create an interesting description.
Editor's pop-up menu
A pop-up menu will also appear next to the clicked element, which makes creating descriptions even faster:
- Move the entire block by Drag & Drop
- Delete an element
- Duplicate an element
- Preview and edit the HTML and CSS code of the selected element
Full RWD automation
Design any layout for content, images, icons and multimedia with a few clicks. Your layout will look perfect on large screens and mobile devices.
Already while creating your description, you can switch between Desktop and Mobile views to polish your description to perfection.
The code generated by the module is lightweight and SEO-friendly.
The main editor menu shows the tools and actions available for only the active element. This makes it faster to find the tool that will bring the desired change.
Create a descriptive pse-grid with any layout - it will automatically become responsive. Drag blocks and media to change their positions in the description....
The module has code preview options for the entire created description and only the indicated element. The code generated by the module is clearly formatted.
Create your own css styles in the file: themes/theme_name/css/pse.css. The styles you create will be visible when creating the description and for in your store.
Watch the final effect already in the process of creation
No more refreshing and checking
Content presents itself well already during the creation of the description
The appearance of the content you create in Back-Office is a representation of what the customer will see in your store.
Conveniently use your own CSS styles
You can create a .css file where you put your own styles.
The editor includes editing functions you know from popular content creation tools. We are constantly developing the functionality of the module - we believe that content creation in PrestaShop can be modern and very convenient.
- Support for keyboard shortcuts to speed up work with content.
- Move blocks of content and media up and down using Drag & Drop.
- Drag and drop or paste (Ctrl+V) photos and graphics.
Once the module is installed, your descriptions will be unaffected. The module detects the existing HTML and CSS code and does not change its structure and appearance. Edit old descriptions giving them a new layout and form .
The module takes care of code quality, eliminates code loops and removes unused tags. The code that goes to the front of your store is efficient, lightweight and positively affects the loading speed of your online store.
PShowEditor can do more.
Adaptive toolbar with buttons that are sized according to the indicated item.
Insert tweets, instagrams, Google maps, responsive YouTube video or any code.
Drag and drop directly into content, upload multiple files, insert by URL or select pre-loaded images.
Full control over pasted text with cleanup of redundant code from MS Word.
Built-in shortcuts for quick editing, adding and so on.
Edit tables, cell parameters, add rows.
Styles remain unchanged by using CSS styles, your template.
Integration with Google fonts.
Run a blog that supports sales. Place products in posts and posts in any areas of your store.
Automatic content translator. The module detects HTML and CSS code and translates on the fly the changes you have just made to your store.
Create additional bookmarks on product pages. Manage in bulk global product information or information you want to show on product pages.
Generate a table of contents automatically from H1-H6 headings. You will use the table of contents for long product descriptions, CMS pages and blog posts.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
Poprowadź bloga również w swoim sklepie
No entries yet.