Advanced Warehouse Management in PrestaShop
PrestaShop by default has one "Quantity" field for product and combination. With this module your products and combinations can use multiple fields for quantity - in different warehouses.
Manage warehouses and product stocks directly in your PrestaShop store. This module will work well when:
- You have multiple stationary stores
- You integrate with multiple wholesalers at the same time
- Your products are in different locations
- You are running drop-shipping
A warehouse is a physical or virtual location where your product is located. It can be the warehouse of your store or the warehouse of a wholesaler.
Fields to describe the warehouse
Name, code, address, address and contact information.
- You will be able to display this information on the store front.
- This way your customers will know where the goods are located or personal pickup.
After creating warehouses, your products still use the default "Quantity" field.
If you enable advanced warehouses for a product, its "Quantity" field = the sum of quantities from all warehouses where the product is located. The module will continuously replenish the default "Quantity" field based on the sum of the product's quantities in all warehouses.
Manual assignment of the product to warehouses
- The module adds a "Warehouses" section in the product edition.
- In the section you will assign the product and combinations to warehouses and change the stocks in warehouses.
Bulk addition of products to warehouses
- You can use mass inclusion of warehouses for multiple products
- Completing a warehouse using an external integration turns on that warehouse for a given product and combination
By specifying the quantity of products and combinations, you can mark the Quantity for sale, which will be available and visible to customers in your store. The remaining quantity will remain unavailable - reserved for other purposes.
Manual stock movements
- In product editing
- Creating bulk warehouse movements, such as delivery
- Moving products between warehouses
Automatic warehouse movements
- Ordering takes a product out of stock.
- Importing and updating stock from XML, CSV and API in warehouses using the PShowImporter module
- Using external software, such as ERP
History of warehouse movements
- Every edit of product quantity: manual, delivery, integration and movement is recorded in the Warehouse Movement History.
You can carry out the flow of information between suppliers and wholesalers and warehouses in your PrestaShop store using the PrestaShop Importer module . Once configured, the integration will automatically update and add product stocks from multiple suppliers in multiple warehouses in your store.
You can integrate each warehouse with a different wholesaler. This will be particularly useful if your assortment overlaps in the offerings of multiple wholesalers. Changes are immediately visible in the admin panel, in warehouse movements and on the product page.
The Advanced Warehouse module works with the PrestaShop Importer module.
UX Booster in communication with customersIf you update inventory with PShowImporter, you can enable the display of the date and time of the last inventory update on the product page in the module setting.
Many external systems that connect to PrestaShop use the default Quantity field, such as BaseLinker, Amazon and ERP systems. You can modify the configuration of the external integration so that it updates or retrieves the "Quantity" from a specific warehouse.
In the Knowledge Base you will find documentation on the Advanced Warehouse database structure. Forward this entry to the provider of your system that you want to integrate with PrestaShop and our module:
You can integrate warehouses with the delivery methods available in your store. Assign delivery methods to warehouses - choose from the modules installed in your store.
For each warehouse you can specify:
- Message about availability and unavailability of goods
- Deliverylead time
- Possibility of Personal Collection at the warehouse
The module notes the dates of entry and exit of the product from the warehouse. If the same product is in multiple warehouses, you can choose the warehouse management method:
- FIFO - first in, first out
- LIFO - last in, first out
- AVCO - weighted average
Products in an order can come from different warehouses. If possible, the module will put products from the same warehouse in the order in priority.
If the customer's shopping cart contains products from more than 1 warehouse, you can enable one of the scenarios:
Multiple warehouses, one shipment
During the ordering process, the customer will indicate one shipping method for the entire order, even if this contains products from different warehouses.
Multiple warehouses, multiple shipments
During the order process, the module will display a list of delivery methods for each of the warehouses involved in the order.
- Under the name of the warehouse, the products that will be shipped from that warehouse are listed.
- The customer, in order to proceed further, must indicate the delivery method for each warehouse.
Multiple delivery selections will adapt the appearance to your template. You can freely edit the appearance in the .tpl and .css files of the module.
A customer's shopping cart with products from different warehouses will create orders for each warehouse that takes part in the order.
Orders created from one shopping cart have a common code (order reference), which is completed with a unique order ID, e.g. DHUQKCDTL#1, DHUQKCDTL#2, etc.
For the customer, splitting an order into warehouses is a process that is not noticeable during the purchase and handling of the order. Access to the split order is visible only in the order history in My Customer Account.
The module can display available quantities for products and for combinations in all warehouses, along with information on delivery times, a message and the possibility of personal pickup.
If a product has combinations that are in multiple warehouses, the quantities shown on the product page change dynamically when you select a combination.
In the module you will find 4 looks of the list of warehouses on the product page. You can freely edit each look in .css and .tpl files.
In Multistore option, warehouses are common and visible in all Multistore stores. If a product is available in a particular store, it uses the same warehouses as the other Multistore stores.
Multistore support through this module is an additional fee.
Here are suggestions to implement in the module - ask if you are interested:
- Interactive map of warehouses and personal collection on the product page and in the order process
- Integration with ERP systems with an open database, such as SubiektGT, Enova
- Purchase and sales price history of goods
- Automation of inventory taking using scanners or data collectors
- Automation of goods receipt, orders and shipments
- Integration with data collectors
- Integration with scanners, scales, displays, etc.
- Integration with microcontrollers and IoT devices
- Programming of mobile applications to facilitate warehouse work
If you have a need that the module does not fulfill, then write to us to get a quote for module development.
Before you test the module in the demo store
In the knowledge base you will find instructions on how to properly run all the functions of the module:
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.