Loyalty program for online store customers - the more opportunities for collecting and redeeming points you offer, the chances of the customer returning and buying again increase.
- For creating an account
- For signing up for a newsletter
- For in-store purchases
- For reviews and product photos (required modules for reviews - read more)
- Points you award to a customer manually
In the module configuration, enable the places where you want to inform the customer about the points to be earned:
- On the product page
- In the shopping cart
- In My Account
Signing up for a newsletter will be rewarded with points that you set in the module.
- The module detects signups with the standard PrestaShop Newsletter module.
- The module will not accrue points repeatedly if the customer unsubscribes and subscribes to the newsletter again.
This module works in conjunction with our Feedback and Comments module - photos, rewards, notifications
Using both modules, you will be able to set up a point reward for a customer for inserting reviews and attaching photos to reviews of purchased products. The points will appear on the balance of the Loyalty Program module.
Manually award points with a note, which will be visible in the history of points in the customer's account and in the module. Award extra points to customers individually to appreciate cooperation or alleviate a problem.
You can also hand out points with 1-click to all participants, e.g. to give away a Christmas gift to encourage shopping in your store. Customers will receive an email informing them of the points you have awarded.
The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points. The points exchanged for a voucher or for products are marked as settled and remain on the list for archival purposes.
Exchange points for a discount voucher
- Enable "Exchange points for discount voucher".
- The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points for a discount voucher
Exchange points for free delivery
Customer can exchange collected points for free delivery. In the shopping cart or in My Account, the customer can generate a coupon for free delivery if they have enough points in their account.
- Enable "Redeem points for free delivery".
- Enter the value of the delivery in points.
Purchase with points on the product card and in the shopping cart
If the customer is logged in and has enough points on his account, he will be able to exchange points for products in your store. In the module, set, the amount and the number of points that the product costs, e.g. 10 PLN + 1500 points.
- Enable "Shopping for points".
- In the module, indicate the products available for purchase for points and set their price in points
- On the product page, next to the "Add to cart" button, the "Buy for points" button will appear
Exchange points for products available only to participants
Indicate the products from your PrestaShop catalog that will appear in the Boutique and set their prices in points. Logged-in customers will be able to exchange the accumulated points for products available only in the Boutique.
- You can include products and combinations in the Boutique. For each combination you can enter the price in points.
- Optionally, you can increase the price of the product in points by an additional amount, e.g. EUR 1 + 2000 points.
In the Boutique you can place products that are invisible in your store (disabled).
Products in the boutique will be visible only to Loyalty Program members.
Boutique products are added to the shopping cart and ordered in the same way as other products in your store.
A customer can have classic products and products for points in the shopping cart at the same time.
Points are calculated according to the exchange rate in relation to the main currency of the store. If the exchange rate is 4 PLN = 1 EUR, a customer who shops for 40 PLN will receive the same number of points as a customer who shops for 10 EUR.
All content in the module is translated in PL, EN, ES, DE, IT, FR and you can translate it in other languages enabled in your store.
The module sends emails to customers with information about the accrual of new points and opportunities to redeem collected points.
- Our module has a built-in system for automatic migration of points from the standard PrestaShop Loyalty module.
- Points collected by your customers in the standard module will appear in the points history of our module and in My Customer Account with a precise description of the origin and date of migration.
- You can add additional points to your customers during the migration.
Points on net / gross amount
Accrual of points on the net / gross price of the order
Points expiration time
You can enable points expiration. The customer will first use the points that are closest to the expiration date.
Minimum number of points
The minimum number of points that can be redeemed
Exclusion of promotions
Exclusion of products in the promotion in the process of counting points
Automatic recalculation of points after changing the number of products in the shopping cart
Maximum of 1 voucher at a time
Possibility to use only 1 voucher for points during 1 order
Order statuses for which points will be automatically credited
Welcome page in the Loyalty Program tab in My Account
Acceptance of consent before joining the program
Optional Consent for mandatory acceptance before joining the Loyalty Program
Leaving the Loyalty Program
Ability to leave the Loyalty Program at any time
Exclusion of products from exchange for points
Exclusion: points can only be used to purchase products from selected categories
Full support for PrestaShop Multistore. Multistore support for this module is an additional fee.
Support for shopping as a guest
Disable the accrual of points for "Order as a guest" - a customer who places an order as a guest and then creates an account will not have access to the points he/she may have earned guest orders.
Log history of points acquisition and exchange
The module logs all operations of accrual and exchange of points. Details of each operation can be found in the module.
Validity time of points
In the module you can specify the expiration time of points, after which they will expire. The module will send an email to the customer reminding him of the expiration of points.
Do you have an idea?
You can order any customized modification of the module.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.