Returning customers are the best!
Your customers can collect points for activity in the store and for completed purchases. They will return to your store if they can redeem the points they earn, for example, for exclusive products available only to Loyalty Program participants.
Rules for calculating loyalty points
Products have different margins. The higher the margin, the more points you can offer to the customer.
You can configure points for purchases:
- Bulk for the entire catalog according to one common rule
- Individually, for example, by category, manufacturer or single product
With a few clicks you will create Points Accrual Rules such as "2x more points for purchases from XYZ category".
Customers like simple Loyalty Programs
- On the product page
- In the Cart - the total points to be earned
- In My Account - the "Loyalty Program" tab with the history of points earned and exchanged
The customer can decide what he/she will do with the loyalty points
In My Account, the customer can exchange the collected points. Points exchanged for a voucher or for products are marked as settled and remain on the list for archival purposes.
Exchanging points for a discount voucher
- Enable "Exchange points for discount voucher".
- The customer in My Account can exchange the collected points for a discount voucher
Shopping for points
- Enable "Shopping for points"
- Indicate in the module the products available for purchase for points and set their price in points
- On the product page, next to the "Add to cart" button, the "Buy for points" button will appear
If the customer is logged in and has enough points in his account, he will be able to buy the product for points. In the module, you can set that the product purchased for points is to cost a certain amount and a certain number of points, such as PLN 1 + 1500 points.
Boutique is a page containing products available for purchase only for points . Indicate the products from your catalog that will appear in the Boutique and give their prices in points. Logged-in customers will be able to exchange their accumulated points for products from the Boutique.
Boutique products are added to the shopping cart and ordered just like other products in your store. A customer can have regular products and products for points in the shopping cart at the same time.
- You can include products with combinations in the Boutique. You can give an individual price in points for each combination.
- In the Boutique you can place products that are invisible in your store - they will be visible only in the Boutique.
Points for subscribing to the newsletter
Subscribing to the newsletter will be rewarded with points that you set in the module.
- The module works with the default PrestaShop newsletter module.
- The module will not accrue points repeatedly if the customer unsubscribes and subscribes to the newsletter again.
Points for creating an account
Creating an account in the store will be rewarded with welcome points that you set in the module.
Points you give out manually
Manually add extra points to your customers' accounts. You can appreciate cooperation or alleviate a problem this way. You can describe the points with a note, which will be visible in the history of points in My Customer Account and in the history of points in the module.
- The module logs all point accrual and exchange operations. Details of each operation can be found in the module.
- Accrual of points on the net / gross price of the order
- Order statuses for which points will be automatically charged or manual acceptance of points
- Welcome page in the Loyalty Program tab in My Account
- Consent / condition to be accepted before joining the Loyalty Program
- Disable the accrual of points for "Order as a guest" - a customer who places an order as a guest and then creates an account will not have access to the points they may have earned guest orders.
- Email notifications - automatic emails sent to customers about the accrual and exchange of collected points.
- Full support for PrestaShop Multistore
Migration of points from your old loyalty module
After purchasing the module, open a request on HelpDesk. There is an additional fee for the migration service (about 500 PLN net).
- Points for left reviews and comments
- Exclusion of products in the promotion
- Payment with points at the stage of selecting the payment method during the Ordering process
- Exchange points for free delivery
- Integration of a shared points account with the Affiliate Program module (PShowReferrers)