Introduction of Enhanced Ecommerce allows you to:
- Entering and modifying goals, e.g. information about reaching the customer to the selected Internet address
- Detailed analysis of traffic flow channels to the online store
- Extensive product information: the number of products added and removed from the basket, the number of purchases, information about the purchased product
- Accurate purchase information, such as empty baskets, as well as abandoned baskets divided into new and returning users
- Analysis in terms of marketing (internal promotions, discount coupons) and the impact of promotions on sales
- Detailed analysis of conversions with the possibility of channel comparison
The installation is done by selecting the "Ecommerce settings" tab in the Google Analytics administration panel or using our module, equipped with a number of improvements to measure conversions as best as possible and eliminating many problems accompanying the Google Analytics connection with the PrestaShop. More information about connection problems can be found at this address.
- 1.5 1.6 This module work with PrestaShop version 1.6 1.7 This module work with PrestaShop version 1.7Collect precise data in Google Analytics. Integrate Google Ads, Optimize and Tag Manager. Module explore the sources of traffic and send 100% information of conversions. It guar... Collect precise data in Google Analytics. Integrate Google Ads, Optimize and Tag Manager. Module explore the sources of traffic and send 100% information of conversions. It guarantee you lossless analysis of customer journey and behaviors, products and orders information using DataLayer and Enhanced Ecommerce.90.25 EUR net
The analysis of all gained data greatly facilitates the selection of the promotion channel (Google Ads, organic search, etc.) and sales strategies for your PrestaShop store. Anyone who uses Analytics to run statistics for an online store should introduce new features to increase sales through better analysis.