Pairing your store with your product suppliers, i.e. wholesalers, suppliers and manufacturers, is crucial to the smooth operation of your business. We present 2 modules that will allow you to:
- Perform standalone integration of your PrestaShop store with product suppliers
- Build and manage advanced inventory management directly in your PrestaShop store
We'll dispel some myths and make product integration simpler than ever!
Standalone integration with wholesalers
We offer an agile and internationally unique module for importing data from XML, CSV files and API. With PrestaShop Importer module you can integrate your store with wholesalers, suppliers and any product feeds without integration limits:
- You can upload products that you maintain in Excel
- You can upload products that your supplier provides
- The module can communicate with the API of the wholesaler
Provide a link or upload a product feed to the module, and PrestaShop Importer will start an unattended flow of information between the supplier and your store. Each configured wholesaler can be edited, duplicated or disabled at any time. We have divided the data-related processes (adding, configuring and importing) into 5 clear categories:
Once integrated, the wholesaler works without your interference. The module regularly updates data to your store, downloading product catalogs, features, images, combinations, updates prices and stocks, etc. Forget about manual updates!
Any configured integration can be modified by you at any time. If after the import you decide that some of the data is redundant, you don't want it to be overwritten, or you want to choose products from a cheaper supplier, then edit the integrations directly in the module. The module does not place any restrictions on you.
Integrating with multiple suppliers can lead to duplicates that someone then has to "unscramble". Our module solves this problem by associating products with the wholesalers from which they were imported. If you configure two wholesalers and they have the same product, the module can skip the import from the second wholesaler. This will avoid repetition!
Agilely manage warehouses and inventory management directly in PrestaShop
Stationary store owners are accustomed to ERP software that provides a database of information about products, inventory, receipts and warehouse movements. A warehouse or multiple warehouses are run in sluggish, costly to maintain and complicated software, and selected information is sent to the online store via yet another integrator.
Is the online store doomed to this as well? What do you say if you could use a simplified version of this process, if this process interfaced automatically with your online store operations and was carried out in accordance with the capabilities of modern logistics?
- Import products from multiple suppliers with the PrestaShop Importer module
- Create in PrestaShop, using the Advanced Warehouse Management module, warehouses with which your store works. Warehouses can store the same product in different locations, with different inventory and delivery methods
- Manage goods receipts and automatic warehouse movements
- Display information on the product page about the availability of products in multiple warehouses (e.g., your stationary stores or suppliers), along with information about delivery times or the possibility of personal pickup
- Complete orders and print labels with an app for data collectors (e.g. Zebra, Honeywell) and any Android smartphones.
Manage your online store with agility
Our modules and applications are flexible solutions that we develop all the time, according to the needs coming from users. We can customize them to meet your needs and streamline the flow of information in your store.
The Importer module, Advanced Warehouse Management module and Mobile Warehouse Work together. For example, when importing data from a wholesaler, you can indicate in which warehouse the quantities of products should be updated. The Advanced Warehouse Management module can display one set of deliveries to your customers, or several sets for each warehouse respectively, if there are products from many different warehouses in the order.
There's no need to wait - start agilely managing your eCommerce business with PrestaShow today :-)