- Mobile Warehouseman is a prototype project
- Mobile Warehouse Worker is not available for regular sale
- We develop applications on individual order
- If you are interested in Mobilny Magazynier system - please contact us via Contact page
Use your smartphone or data collector to conveniently navigate your products in conjunction with your ERP system or PrestaShop store
PrestaShop Mobile Warehouseman is a modern, high-speed app consisting of two or three elements that communicate with each other:
- Android application - phones and data collectors
- A module installed in PrestaShop
- An app that connects to your ERP system (optional)
The applications are characterized by immediate operation without delays and an intuitive and fast interface.
- Smartphones with camera and Android system
- Data collectors with laser, e.g. Honeywell, Zebra or any other with Android system
- ZPL-IIlabel printers
- Install the module in your PrestaShop store. No additional steps are required
- Install the app on your phone or data collector
- In the app settings, enter your store URL and PrestaShop admin login and passwords
- The app will establish a secure connection to your PrestaShop store
The app supports PrestaShop admin accounts and logs all operations performed by the app user in PrestaShop logs. The communication is done using PrestaShop API.
The application is flexible and can work with PrestaShop store or with ERP system. On individual request, we can customize the application to work with the database of any ERP system. Currently supported systems:
Use the application to scan barcodes and QR codes to indicate the goods. The application will display key product information: stocks, margins, location and quantities in stock, features, or photos.
You can search with the camera, scanner or manually.
View, edit and add photos of products in your PrestaShop store directly from the app. You can take a photo with the camera in the app or choose from the gallery.
Quickly search for any product, change its quantities using + / - buttons or enter the quantity manually. The app will save the changes and switch to search/scan mode.
Print and update labels for goods on store and warehouse shelves and for packages to be shipped. Scan the goods and start printing the label.
The application works with all ZPL II printers, including Zebra. Can be integrated with other systems.
The app generates a unique QR code for a single or multiple orders you want to handle.
- Select the orders to be prepared in the app or PrestaShop store to generate a bulk PDF with order details and product barcodes to be collected
- The employee scans the QR code on the document or manually searches for the document in the app
- Employee collects products by moving around the warehouse
- Product marking can be done manually, with a camera or with a collector
- Products collected in the right quantity are marked in green in the application
The application can be freely extended to display, support or automate any operations you perform in working with products in the warehouse and in the online store.
Mode of marking product location in the warehouse
Shelves in the warehouse are marked with a barcode and an ID. An employee spreading goods on a shelf scans the goods and then the shelf number. At this point, the location in PrestaShop changes with the shelf number for the product.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.