- Application for data collectors and Android smartphones
- Barcode and QR code scanner
- Viewing and editing products and images
- Order picking and verification
- Printing of labels
- When you buy in preorder you will get 2 licenses (for 2 devices) for the price of 1
- We will make the application available on 30.03.2023
PrestaShop Warehouse App
Use your smartphone or data collector to conveniently navigate among your products in the warehouse and PrestaShop store
PrestaShop Mobile Warehouse Storekeeper is a modern, fast app consisting of two or three elements that communicate with each other:
- Android application - phones and data collectors
- A module installed in PrestaShop
- Application on the server - connecting to your ERP system (optional)
The applications are characterized by immediate operation without delays and intuitive and fast interface.
- Smartphones with camera and Android system
- Data collectors with laser, e.g. Honeywell, Zebra or any other with Android system
- ZPL IIlabel printers
Linking your app to your PrestaShop store
- Install the module in your PrestaShop store. No additional steps are required
- Install the app on your phone or data collector
- In the app settings, enter your store URL and PrestaShop admin login and passwords
- The app will establish a secure connection to your PrestaShop store
The app supports PrestaShop admin accounts and logs all operations performed by the app user in PrestaShop logs.
Data browsing mode
Use the app to scan barcodes and QR codes to indicate merchandise. The app will display key information about the product: stocks, margins, location and quantities in stock, features, or photos.
You can search with the camera, scanner or manually.
Label printing mode
Print and update labels for goods on store and warehouse shelves, and for packages to be shipped. Scan the goods and start printing the label.
The application works with all ZPL II printers, including Zebra. Can be integrated with other systems.
Photo update mode
View, edit and add photos of products in the PrestaShop store directly from the app. You can take a photo with the camera in the app or select one from the gallery.
Inventory editing mode
Quickly search for any product, change its quantities using + / - buttons or enter the quantity manually. The app will save the changes and switch to search/scan mode.
Order picking and verification mode using QR code
The app generates a unique QR code for a single or multiple orders you want to handle.
- Select the orders to be prepared in the app or PrestaShop store to generate a bulk PDF with order details and product barcodes to be collected
- The employee scans the QR code on the document or manually searches for the document in the app
- Employee collects products by moving around the warehouse
- Product marking can be done manually, with a camera or with a collector
- Products collected in the right quantity are marked in green in the application
Suggestions for implementation
The application can be freely extended to display, support or automate any operations you perform in working with products in the warehouse and in the online store.
Mode of marking product location in the warehouse
Shelves in the warehouse are marked with a barcode and an ID. An employee spreading the goods on a shelf scans the goods and then the shelf number. At this point, the location in PrestaShop changes with the shelf number for the product.
Integration with ERP
The application is flexible and can work with PrestaShop store or with PrestaShop store and ERP system simultaneously. On individual request, we can customize the application to work with the database of any ERP system. Currently supported systems:
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.