This module automates the process of getting reviews without taking up your time. The module works in the background: it creates a database of reviews and photos of your products and builds trust of your store.
- Conveniently manage reviews and photos in the Back Office - on 1-screen
- Customer notifications in My Account and by email (for old and new orders)
- Loyalty points for customers for reviewing and attaching photos (optional)
- Migration of reviews and comments from your old module
The Omnibus Directive is European in scope and requires an online store owner to inform customers about how it verifies the authenticity of the reviews it collects.
The module presents opinions transparently: it informs about the opinion collection methodology (edit the content of the opinion collection methodology in the module configuration).
Each opinion is associated with an order and a customer account of the store.
The module in My Account adds a tab Your Opinions.
- The Your Opinions tab in the customer's account shows a list of products awaiting reviews and a list of issued reviews.
- Optionally, a rewards tab will be displayed if you enable the rewards function.
- A link to give feedback is also located on the product page in the feedback section.
- Customers can attach product photos to each review.
- You can set the maximum number of photos in the module configuration. The module optimizes the size and weight of photos to make them SEO-friendly.
- You can moderate the photos attached by customers in the Back Office
List of products
- You can view the average rating in stars on the product list - in the product box.
- Box with a summary of star ratings and a link to a document describing the methodology for collecting reviews.
- List of reviews with sorting: by date, community rating, number of stars or only reviews with photos.
- Author of the opinion (in accordance with GDPR / RODO)
- Date added + date edited
- Content and rating
- Community rating
- Store response
Reviews are statistically profitable
According to a 2021 study commissioned by the OCCP, 93% of online shoppers are guided by product reviews posted by other consumers. The most valuable reviews are those collected directly from your store.
You can enable the "Community Rating" feature. Each displayed review will be able to be additionally rated by your store's customers.
- Customers of your store can vote: YES or NO for each opinion in your store.
- In the "Most useful" review sorting mode, reviews with the highest community rating will be displayed higher in the list of reviews.
- The community rating builds trust, speeds up the decision-making process, and consequently increases conversions.
The module sends email notifications using the email settings in PrestaShop. Email dispatch is optimized to handle large volumes.
In the configuration of the module you can set the number of days after which the notifications will be sent. You can edit the appearance of the emails in the .tpl files.
The emails include a welcome text, a list of products awaiting rating and a link to the page where the customer will start giving feedback. Optionally, you can include information about rewards to be won.
- Email after purchase (X days)
- Email reminder about pending reviews (X days)
- Notifications about reviews in My Account.
Rewarding a customer is optional. A customer can receive loyalty points if your store has our PShowLoyalty Program module installed.
- Points for an opinion given
- Points for an attached photo
Integration with PShowLoyalty module
If you use both PShowTrustedReviews and PShowLoyalty modules in your store, the modules will detect each other and inform the customer about the shared points account in PShowLoaylty module.
The PShowLoyalty module has a number of interesting features to engage the customer for repeat purchases.
- Collecting points for activity and in-store purchases
- Generating discount coupons
- Shopping for points
- Redeeming points for free delivery
- Shopping for products available only to Loyalty Program participants
Manage your reviews conveniently in the Back Office. All relevant information is visible on 1 screen.
You have filtering and searching at your disposal - quickly and without reloading the page.
- Notifications about new reviews
- Reply to reviews
- Turn reviews on and off, delete photos
Feedback for old orders
Enable sending notifications to past customers.
Each customer will receive 1 email with a summary of the products bought so far and a request for feedback.
Optionally, the module will inform in an email about prizes to be won.
The module optimally manages the queue of emails so that your hosting and mail server can handle even very large volumes of them.
Migration of reviews from the old module
If your PrestaShop store uses a default comment module, our module can automatically copy comments and ratings from the standard module.
Our module will detect the default PrestaShop comments module, give you statistics and allow you to migrate reviews and ratings with 1-click.
You will be able to manage the migrated reviews just like other reviews.
You can modify and style the look and position of the elements displayed by the module in your store template by editing the .tpl and .css files yourself. If you have your own vision or design, you can place a custom implementation order on HelpDesk.
Search, filter and view reviews and attached photos.
The module optimizes images uploaded by customers.
Enable customer name animation (GDPR/RODO).
Enable customer to edit reviews 1 time.
You can write a reply to each opinion, which will be visible below the opinion. You can edit the answer to the opinion at any time.
Opinion statistics on the "Opinions" button in My Account.
You can accept opinions manually or they can appear automatically.
Sort opinions on the product page.
You can delete or disable reviews.
Enable community rating
The number of photos a customer can attach to a review.
Integration with Facebook reviews
Mix your store's reviews with Facebook reviews. Facebook Integrator module is additionally required for integration.
Integration with Google Business reviews
Mix reviews issued in the store with reviews from Google My Business. Google My Business module is additionally required for integration.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.