The PShowProductTabs module allows you to add new sections and tabs on the porduct page. You can add additional tabs to all products from selected categories or individually in product edition. Use the friendly WYSWIG editor to edit the content of additional tabs freely, or insert the content of a CMS page or any module into the content of the tab!
By adding a bookmark, you enter its name and the content that will appear in it. You can complete the content using the WYSIWYG editor known from PrestaShop. Thanks to this you will be able to insert any content, links, tables, photos or videos.
In additional tabs you can also place:
- Any content on the CMS site (select an existing CMS page that you want to show in the tab)
- The content of any module installed in your store
- Any content using the WYSWIG editor
You can add an infinite number of bookmarks to products in your store. All content in the tabs can be translated in the languages included in your store. You can edit and delete your bookmarks.
How can our module help you expand the pages of your products? You sell clothing or footwear or electronic equipment. You want to add a massively editable table, description or list that will allow you to edit and expand the descriptions of all products assigned to it:
- Add an additional tab to the product page.
- Set the tab to display the content of the selected PrestaShop CMS page
- Create a CMS page with a size table, a list of functions and features, or paste a picture of the size
- The product pages to which you have added a bookmark with the selected CMS page will now display its content.
- Specifications or sizes have changed? You do not need to edit all products. All you need to do is edit the CMS page, the contents of which are displayed in the tabs added by our module!
- In additional tabs, apart from CMS pages, you can place your own content (WYSWIG) or the content of other modules (eg new products)
Moreover, the module offers
- Creating backup of the module files - in any time and before module update.
- The module includes a detailed module usage manual inside module
- Reporting bugs and suggestions of new aspects by using HelpDesk that is connected with module — now you can be sure you will get a quick response to your comments!
- Easy to use 1-click module update
- Warranty and Update access - check tab Support and Updates
v1.18.0 - 16/07/2021
* fixed a problem with duplicating tabs in the admin panel
* fixed issue with multilingual tab settings in product edit
v1.17.0 - 26/05/2021
* fixed problem with displaying tabs in Prestashop 1.7
v1.16.0 - 20/05/2021
* fixed problems with display tabs
* fixed problems with edit tab
v1.15.0 - 15/05/2021
* added the ability to display tabs in chosen categories and manufacturers
v1.14.0 - 19/03/2020
* added the ability to sort bookmarks
v1.13.0 - 02/12/2019
* added tab in product edition
v1.12.0 - 20/02/2019
* changed way of selecting a category when adding a tab
* the option to select several categories for the tab has been added
* fixed problems with performance of tab creator
v1.11.0 - 24/10/2018
* added the ability to display tabs in chosen products
v1.10.0 - 12/10/2018
* added the ability to display tabs in the hook anywhere in the code
* the option to display the content of the tab in the product description has been added
v1.9.0 - 03/10/2018
*fixed problems on prestashop 1.7
v1.8.0 - 16/04/2018
*fixed problems with categories
v1.7.0 - 09/04/2018
*fixed problems with tabs
v1.6.0 - 06/04/2018
*added the ability to show tabs in sections
*fixed bug with added product tab
v1.5.0 - 07/10/2017
* fixed bugs with deleted products tabs
v1.4.0 - 04/10/2017
* fixed bugs with added product tab
v1.2.0 - 27/06/2016
* PrestaShop 1.5 backward compatibility
* addd manual
* bugs fixed
v1.1.0 - 12/01/2016
* system update
v1.0.2 - 19/12/2015
* skeleton updated v2.2.2
v1.0.1 - 19/12/2015
* added tables creating during installation
v1.0.0 - 18/12/2015
* initial version
* massively add bookmarks to products in selected category or for all products
* add bookmark to product by product edition
- PHP in version minimum 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 for Facebook API support
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- You could test module in our demo store (link in upper section)
- Some of our modules have demo-content installer
- If demo content installer is unavailable please remember to configure module first
- You could change demo language in demo store top-menu
- Demo store will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of problems with demo - please contact us
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.