With the module, your invoices will always have the correct tax number: TIN, VAT, VAT-EU and Company Number, and you will not lose out on VAT.
The module checks the correctness of customers' tax numbers in the background. If a customer provides an incorrect tax number, the module will inform the customer.
When you enter a correct tax number, a customer from a country other than your home country will automatically receive 0% VAT.
- Guarantee correct VAT number in the order data.
- Correctly calculated 0% VAT rate for B2B sales in the EU.
- Clear messages for customers.
The module detectsaddress forms in your PrestaShop store and automatically validates the field for tax number:
- The module will highlight the tax number in green if the tax number is valid and active.
- The module will highlight the tax number in red, block the ability to save the invoice data form and inform the customer about the error.
In the module configuration, select the home country of your store.
Orders placed by companies from countries other than your home country, if they pass validation, will be subject to 0% VAT.
In the module settings, you can indicate exclusions so that the VAT number check will be skipped.
If a foreign customer passes the validation, the module will display a message about the 0% VAT rate, which will be covered by purchases in the store.
Validation is done in real time and does not require reloading the page. For validation, the module uses the API of official tax number databases, including VIES.
The module validates tax numbers from the European region:
Local verification - in-store
The module in the first step counts the checksum of the given tax number: the correctness of the writing is checked, unnecessary characters and spaces are removed, and the country code is completed if a VAT-EU number is detected, e.g. PL 1132419179.
Checking in official tax number databases
Next, the module checks the tax number in the API services. If the APIs are working properly validation takes place immediately. If any of the services does not respond, the module skips validation in unavailable sources and validates with the remaining methods.
- VAT and VAT-EU numbers - in VIES and VATapp databases (EU countries).
- Company Number and VAT-UK numbers - in the GOV.UK database (England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland)
- NIP numbers - in the GUS database of the Ministry of Finance (Poland)
If you want to validate your tax number in other countries' tax number databases - open a ticket on HelpDesk.
Automatic application of VAT 0%
The module will automatically change the VAT rate to 0% if the tax number of a customer from outside your home country passes validation correctly.
A foreign customer who does not provide a valid tax number must place an order, as an individual, and will be charged VAT.
Exclusion from validation and 0% VAT rate
- You can indicate the countries for which validation will not take place
- You can indicate customer accounts for which validation will not take place
If the customer has saved billing addresses in their account, the module starts validating saved tax numbers when the customer logs into the store.
This process is unnoticeable to the customer and takes place in the background.
If any of the addresses in the customer's account has an inactive tax number, such as when the customer has suspended business, the module will display a message to the customer with the appropriate information. In the module's configuration, you can select the messages you want to display to the store's customers.
- Information only in My Account, in the shopping cart and during the order.
- Information at the top of the page throughout the store.
- Information only when editing the billing address.
- Information about correct taxation of 0% VAT purchases.
- With tax number validation, you are guaranteed to pay VAT correctly.
- Your invoices and integrations with external programs such as ERP will always have the correct tax number and VAT rate in the order.
- You won't lose customers who expect zero VAT when shopping in your store.
- After installation, the module requires you to select your home country and indicate the countries for which you want to validate VAT and tax numbers.
- In the module, you will find the history of tax number validation
- In the module you can indicate the countries and customer accounts you do not want to validate.
- The module's messages are translated into Polish, English, Italian, Spanish, German and French. You can complete additional translations on your own.
Module: PrestaShop Invoices and E-Paragraphs
Issue all types of invoices and E-Paragons directly in your PrestaShop store, and give your accountant a PDF invoice package and 1 file to import invoices into her accounting software.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.