This module will allow you to connect multiple domains and subdomains to one PrestaShop store.
Direct additional domains to your store, add these domains in the module and associate them with the languages and currencies available in your store. The module will detect the additional domains and take care of redirecting customers to the appropriate domains.
- Facilitates your store's entry into foreign markets
- Increases the credibility of the store among foreign customers
- The store and additional domains will start to appear in foreign search results themselves
- The module will detect additional domains and link them to the languages and currencies available in your store.
- The module will take care of redirecting existing links in the store to new domains.
- The module will add the necessary meta tags to your template.
The module will create the necessary redirects of the current links of products, categories, CMS pages and other elements of your store to the new domains that you direct to the store.
The module does not generate problems if your services, such as electronic payments, are configured with the original domain of your store. Everything works as it should.
- You can associate the languages available in your store with domains.
- If you associate one language with one domain, you will be able to hide the language code in the URL of that domain, e.g. domain.pl/en/ -> domain.pl
- You can assign multiple languages to one domain - the domain will show the language code, e.g. domain.com/fr/, domain.com/cz/.
If you use a global domain, such as domain.com
and you associate it with multiple languages, then the module will display the store to the customer in the language compatible with the browser language, e.g. domain.com/fr/
If a customer enters the store through domain.cz
and changes the language to Polish, the module will redirect him to domain .pl.
PrestaShop Multistore does not need to be enabled in your store. With the module you will connect multiple domains to your PrestaShop instance without Multistore enabled.
If your store uses Multistore, you will be able to serve multiple domains through each of the stores created in Multistore using this module.
The Multistore extension for this module is an additional charge.
Unlimited number of domains
With the module you will be able to support any number of additional domains redirected to your store.
- Install the module in your store
- Redirect additional domains to your store
- Add redirected domains in the module
- Assign languages and currencies to the domains
Work with Google Sitemap
If your website Sitemap generation module supports multiple PrestaShop languages, then you will be able to generate independent sitemap.xml files for each language and domain.
In some cases, it is necessary to modify the sitemap generation module. In case of problems, open a ticket on HelpDesk.
Agilely translate content across your store. The module detects HTML and CSS code and changes you make on the fly.
With this module you will prepare a customized catalog offer for each of the supported markets
Provide product prices in the store's currencies - bypassing the exchange rate converter
By default in PrestaShop, when you add and configure different languages, additional parameters appear in the URL after the domain name, such as sklep.pl/en/ and sklep.pl/cs/ (cs = Czech language).
Multistore is a standard functionality that can be enabled in PrestaShop settings.
Multistore allows you to run and manage multiple stores in a single Back-Office panel. Each store in Multistore can have its own configuration, template or products. Multistore also allows you to assign separate domains to subsequent Multistore stores. Multistore requires individual configuration for each store element and frequent switching between stores to conduct changes on each store. Not all modules on the market support Multistore.
If you want currencies and language versions to be cleverly linked to additional domains, e.g. domain.pl for Polish version and PLN currency and domain.cz for Czech version and EUR - use our module. One-time configuration will free you from many repetitive steps that are performed using Multistore.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.