XML export from PrestaShop
Feeder is a module for exporting data from your store. Use it to select data from the store that you want to be exported to an XML file. Feeder will generate XML files necessary to integrate your PrestaShop store with sales portals such as:
Thanks to the regular module update, you can be sure that every ready integrations in our module are tailored to the current requirements of all supported companies. There is no integration you are looking for? You could make it on your own or order it for free via HelpDesk.
Comprehensive dropshipping service
Feeder is not only ready integration. You can create any XML file with any structure and data. You can create many XML files and configure them as you like:
- Create a new file by own needs
- or duplicate ready configurations available in the module and modify them to your needs
For example, you can create a quick update feed containing only the product code, quantity and prices or a feed with all data describing the products in your store, including categories, features, attributes and combinations.
Export customer information
Feeder supports exporting from PrestaShop to XML complete information about your customers.
Automatic and safe work
You can generate XML files automatically or manually. In the settings of each feed you can set the time after which the file will be refreshed - generated with current data. You can also set a download limit for the file, which can prevent overloading the server.
Ready-made integrations (e.g. Facebook, Merchant Center) have predefined categories - you will be able to map them. Adjust each path and category name from your store to the needs of the system you integrate with.
Edit data you want to export
All data (name, price, category, shipping price etc.) can be modified before they are sent from your store to an XML file. Use the Search and Replace options and Regular Expressions (regex) to automate you work.
You can create any import conditions that will let you choose the exact data you want to export.
You can also add your own values to feeds, such as shipping costs, tags, delivery countries, and more. The module is limitless.
Multistore, Multilanguage and currencies
The module works with PrestaShop Multistore - you can generate feeds independently for each of the stores. By configuring the feed you can choose the language from which the data will be gained and the currency in which the prices will be exported.
Ready and easy-to-use
If you want to quickly connect your store's with external XML feed systems - use ready-made integrations, modify them and use them to your needs.
Limitless to developers and managers
If you are the owner of a growing store, use the possibilities of creating XML files of any structure, tags and namespaces... You can prepare an individual feed for each of your customers. The module is limitless for you.
Fast and friendly for you server
Our module stores all current data from your store in the cache. Thanks to this, even if you generate many fresh feeds at the same time - you do not have to worry about the slowdown of the store and the use of all your server resources. The module intelligently processes and stores data and generates XML files.
When will you need a feeder?
- Feeder is ready integration with the most popular price comparison websites and marketplace in Poland and Europe
- Feeder allows you to export any data from the store to XML for the purposes of integrating the store with any external platform or other store on any sales platform
- Feeder will quickly export data from your store if you want to migrate to another platform
- Open yourself to dropshipping! Feeder will display your products for external recipients. Share only the data you want to create for each recipient a feed with a different set of data
Export spec tech
In PrestaShow Knowledge Base you will find a list of all PrestaShop fields that you can export to XML with our module. We are constantly developing this list.
v1.6 - 10.04.2021
* added support for the new PrestaShop 1.7 option:
display attributes in the product meta title
* added the ability to export all attributes for combinations using one matched field
* added the ability to export all features for products using one matched field
v1.5 - 26.08.2020
* updated Google Merchant Center export scheme
* added dynamic fields to improve combination export
Information about available export fields at
In case of lack of specific functionality, please contact us
v1.4 - 17.04.2020
* allow to download base price (without reduction)
* "continue export if product has no default category
* improved performance of export
* allow to export using CLI command (SSH or CRON) with better performance
v1.3 - 09.12.2019
* introduced 'shared cache' system
A shared cache stores data retrieved from the database so the module
does not need to retrieve it again when generating XML files.
The same shared memory is used when generating each XML file.
You can change the expiration time of the shared cache in the module settings.
* updated structure of the XML file for Ceneo.pl
* fixed bugs
v1.2 - 20.11.2019
* fixed bugs
v1.1 - 23.10.2019
* fixed bugs and improved export speed
v1.0 - 30.08.2019
* initial version
- PHP >= 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- You could frelley test this module at our demo store: demo.presta.show
- You could change back-office language to EN, DE, FR, ES, IT and PL in header demo-store-menu
- Our modules are translated to ENGLISH and POLISH
- Generated demo will be auto-deleted after 48 hours.
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.