Affiliate program in your PrestaShop store
This module will allow you to build your own affiliate program. Configure the module, invite your customers and watch the effects. Once implemented, the Affiliate Program will wind up on its own, generating a new, free source of traffic to your store - referrals.
Referral links - reflinks
The module generates an individual reflink for each customer who joins your Affiliate Program. A reflink is a link with an added parameter to any URL that leads to your store.
Example reflink: prestashow.pl/?utm_campaing=123456
Reflink stores information about:
- The amount of commission for the referrer
- The value of the discount for the buyer who clicked the reflink
If someone enters your store through a reflink, the module automatically detects this and adds a discount code in the shopping cart, as well as identifies the referrer and charges them a commission if the order is completed.
Try it out: click this link, then add the module to your cart and enjoy an automatic 10% discount :-)
Statistics and analytics
The partner ID in the reflink is described by a parameter called utm_campaign. This will allow you to analyze customer origin in Google Analytics - two birds with one spit. If you want to learn more about proper data collection for analytics and marketing, check out our Google Integrator module.
Referral discount codes
Your store can be recommended by discount codes, containing partner, commission and discount information.
- The module generates an individual discount code for each member of the program.
- When a customer coming from a referral uses the discount code in the shopping cart, the module will add the discount to the order, and after successful payment, it will calculate the commission for the referrer.
Build your own Affiliate Program
In the module you will set the content of the welcome page available in the "Affiliate Program" tab in My Customer Account:
- Content before joining + optional consent / terms and conditions
- Contentafter joining, such as welcome and affiliate guide
Before joining the Affiliate Program
The customer in My Account, under the "Affiliate Program" tab, will find the "before joining" description and the "Join Affiliate Program" button. Optionally, you can enable the agreement to the terms and conditions necessary to accept in order to join the Program .
After joining the Affiliate Program
In My Customer Account you will see the "after joining" description and information on how to use the available referral methods:
- Information on how an individual reflink and discount code works
- The amount of commissions and discounts
- Possibility of exchanging collected commissions
Adding new participants
- Accept join requests manually or enable automatic acceptance of join requests
- Add a customer manually using autocomplete option (customer must have an account in the store)
- The module will inform you on the Dashboard about new requests to join the Affiliate Program
Rules for calculating commissions
Rules will allow you to charge different commission values for different products.
- You can create multiple rules and edit them freely.
- When editing a participant's account, assign him any of the created rules.
- Based on the rules, the customer will receive a commission on each generated referral.
- Editing the Rule will not affect the previously accrued commissions.
Exchange of commissions by participants
- Exchange of commissionsfor a discount voucher - in My Account, the customer can mark the earned commissions that he wants to settle by exchanging them for a discount voucher to be redeemed in your store.
- Request withdrawal of earned commissions - the customer can mark the selected commissions and request withdrawal of funds by leaving a message, e.g. with an account number. Make the settlement on your own and mark the request as accepted. You can disable access to this option.
Affiliate Program Management
List of participants
View and manage your Affiliate Program participants. Go into a participant's details to see their commission and referral histories and edit their individual settings, such as assigning them Commission Charge Rules or changing commission and rebate rates.
List of commissions
Here you will find the referrals and commissions that have been generated by participants of the Affiliate Program
A new commission in the system receives two statuses: Unaccepted and Unbilled.
Commission Not Accepted -> Accepted.
Commission Unsettled -> Settled.
- You can accept commissions manually in the list of commissions
- You can enable automatic acceptance of commissions on the order status
- The customer can access commissions with the status "Accepted".
- You can withdraw Accepted - the commission will no longer be visible in My Customer Account
- You can manually mark an accepted commission as "Settled".
- The commission will automatically mark as "Cleared" when the customer exchanges the commission for a voucher
- A commission will automatically mark as "Cleared" when you request a commission payment (you must accept the request).
- Content for the text "What's the point?" before joining and after joining the program
- Content for the consent required when joining the program
- Enable "Affiliate Program" in My Customer Account for non-participating customers
- Enable "Affiliate Program" in My Client Account for participating clients
- Default global values of commissions and discounts
- Charge commissions on net or gross order value
- Lifetime of cookies for entries from referral links
- Whether the affiliate should receive in commissions on the first or on all orders for X months
- Order status with which commissions will be automatically accepted
- The number of additional days after the Status, after which the commission will be charged - you will avoid charging commissions for orders that are returned, for example.
Join the PrestaShow Affiliate Program
If you are a programmer, creator of interesting modules or represent an agency join the PrestaShow Affiliate Program. At the beginning of cooperation, for recommending our modules and services to your clients you will receive:
10% commission for you and 10% discount for your clients :-)
Coming soon in the module
- Integration of commission account with loyalty points of PrestaShop Loyalty Program module.
- Withdrawal of funds upon customer request
- Exchange for premium products, which are available only to Affiliate Program members