With this module you will generate all kinds of invoices directly in your PrestaShop store.
Invoice online sales automatically and issue invoices manually.
You can invoice incoming orders from outside, such as from Amazon or ERP.
With in-store invoicing you will free yourself from repetitive duties, save time and reduce costs.
- The module holds accounting and tax standards
- Issue invoices for domestic and foreign orders
- Issue vat, non-vat invoices, B2C Invoice, corrections, returns, duplicates and proformas.
- Generate invoice summary and invoice export file for accounting programs.
- No data transfer - everything is done in your PrestaShop store.
The sales invoice for products and services has, among other things, a summary of VAT rates, currency conversions, discounts, delivery costs and other necessary or optional fields that you set in the module configuration.
If you sell goods or services without VAT (you are a non-VAT), the module will allow you to disable VAT handling on invoices. All types of invoices will be issued with amounts to be paid, that is, without the division into net / vat / gross.
0% VAT invoice
If you sell abroad, you will issue 0% VAT invoices for companies with a valid EU VAT number.
B2C Invoice is a named invoice without a tax number, issued to the buyer's data. You will enable the issuance of B2C Invoice in the module, if you can dispense with classic printed receipts (we write about B2C invoice later in the description).
Invoice without a number - instead of a number it says "PROFORMA". You will issue a proforma automatically, for example, to orders with the selected payment method "Classic Bank Transfer".
Invoice with the word "DUPLICATE" and with the date of the duplicate.
Contains data BEFORE and AFTER the changes. Allows you to change the issuer's and customer's data, dates, and products, services and supplies. Takes into account delivery costs and discounts in an intelligent way. You can issue several adjustments for one order.
Adjustment invoice with full order return.
Set the default currency of your store in the module. If a customer makes a purchase in another currency, the generated invoice will include a summary with the conversion of the purchase currency to the default currency of the store, such as EUR>PLN and the exchange rate.
- Module translations: PL, EN, DE, FR, ES, IT
- Invoice translations: EN and PL (you can modify the appearance and translations in .tpl files).
- On invoice currency conversion and exchange rate
Validation of tax numbers and VAT 0%
Orders, especially foreign orders, with incorrectly completed tax number (Tax ID, VAT, Company Number) can generate a loss through wrongly calculated tax to the order.
You can eliminate this problem by validating the domestic and foreign tax number already provided by the customer in the PrestaShop store.
The process of validating the tax number in systems such as VIES, GOV.UK, VatApp is handled by our Tax Number Validator module.
The Invoice and Tax Number Validator modules work together.
An B2C Invoice is generated with the name of the buyer, without tax number.
If you enable the "B2C Invoice" function, the module will generate invoices for orders without the specified tax number.
If you disable the "B2C Invoice" function, the module will not generate documents for orders without the specified tax number.
- B2C Invoice can be generated automatically or B2C Invoice generation can be disabled.
How to switch to
In this blog post we explain under what circumstances you can take advantage of the exemption from the obligation to record turnover with a fiscal cash register, that is, how to switch to B2C Invoice in an online store.
- In the main configuration of the module you will adjust the module's operation to your company's profile.
- In the module you will find a list of all generated invoices with the possibility of immediate searching and filtering
- In the module you will find a quick wizard for manual invoice generation
- In order editing, the module adds "Invoices" section with the most important invoice operations.
You can associate any type of invoice with order statuses. The module will automatically generate invoices if the order in the store gets the associated status with the invoice, such as:
- "Waiting for payment" - Proforma invoice.
- "Payment accepted" - B2B or B2C invoice
- "Return" - Return invoice
You can generate invoices for orders made before installing this module.
The module will allow you to invoice sales from sales channels, such as telephone, email and sales in the stationary store.
When issuing invoices manually, you can select recipients and products from your store or provide any data by completing the fields yourself.
Thanks to the autocomplete function, issuing an invoice manually can take a few seconds.
If there are changes in the order, for example, in items, quantities or amounts - you can generate a correction invoice. The correction invoice takes into account the changes <before> and <after>.
Correction invoice can be generated on demand or automatically, according to the order status.
You can edit manually generated invoices without any restrictions.
You can delete the invoice and generate it again.
In the module's configuration you upload a logo, set the issuer's data and enable optional and additional fields on the invoice.
The .tpl file, on the basis of which PDF files are generated, is responsible for the appearance of the invoices. You can freely edit the .tpl file.
In the module configuration, you can set your own numbering format for each type of invoice:
- Use interactive variables, such as:
will correspond to the number
- Zeroing the invoice number - at the beginning of the month or continue numbering throughout the year.
- Initial number for the invoice - set from which number the numbering should start
- Invoices are issued on the basis of data in the PrestaShop order database and on the basis of the store configuration (e.g. taxes, currencies, etc.).
- The module does not interfere with the data of customers, products and orders in your store.
- You can export invoices at any time for backup purposes - in CSV and PDF formats.
- The data on the PDF invoice and in the CSV export contain a complete set of information necessary for correct posting and are in accordance with applicable tax law.
CSV and PDF export
The module allows you to export sales summary and individual invoices. Indicate with filters which invoices you want to export and choose the format and press export.
- Invoice type
- Date range
- CSV summary (Excel)
- ZIP package with PDF
Import for accounting software
If your accounting office software supports CSV format - just upload the CSV file generated by our module to your accounting software.
CSV file is compatible with accounting converters. E.g. KT-Converter is a cheap and constantly updated program that allows you to convert our CSV file to many popular formats:
- JPK FA
- CDN Optima
- CRM Vision
- DGCS System
- Enova XML
- Finka FK and KPR
- InsERT EDI++
- Rewizor, Rachmistrz GT and NEXO
- Mała Księgowość RP
- Super Tax Ledger
- Symfonia FK
- Symfonia KPiR
- Wapro Fakir, Kaper
Smart discount handling
PrestaShop assigns discounts for the entire order. Our module makes sure that adjustments do not generate losses. Invoice discounts are broken down by rate and item so that the discount in the return will be included fairly, even when you issue multiple adjustment invoices for an order.
Sales statistics on Dashboard
After installing this module, you can disable the default PrestaShop invoices. The module integrates with all PrestaShop sales statistics modules that use data on invoices to generate statistics. With our module, charts and summaries on the dashboard are accurate to the penny :-)
Generating invoices at the turn of the month
Enable the function that aligns the order date with the payment date.
VAT for shipping and delivery
The module applies the VAT rate as assigned to the selected carrier when placing an order.
Multiple correction invoice
You can issue multiple adjustments for a single order. The adjustment always refers to the main document. Discount and delivery costs in the adjustments are included intelligently.
Tax, shipping and recipient addresses
You can display any of these three customer addresses on the invoice.
Enter a comment manually or download a comment from the order
If the customer pays the order in parts, the invoice will show a partial payment, e.g. "Paid £150 out of £300".
Reverse charge - automatic note at 0% VAT invoice.
Enable this option to make the module add Split Payment information on the invoice. You can set the amount for SP in the module.
In the module you will be able to mark products with codes individually or in bulk, e.g. by category. GTU codes can be used in export to accounting programs and on invoices.
If your industry requires it, you will be able to mark invoices with procedures. Procedures will be exported for accounting programs.
The module can send notifications from PDF to emails specified in the module configuration, such as to you and accounting.
You can configure invoices for each of the stores in Multistore. Multistore support for this module is an additional fee.
You can translate invoices in any language. To do this, use the standard PrestaShop translation mechanism or edit the .tpl files of the module responsible for PDF generation (see HelpDesk for instructions).
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.