Before you order this service
Use the contact page to accurately describe the type and method of selling your products. Indicate the areas of your store where you see the need for changes so you can sell conveniently:
- Import, update and add product information manually
- Inform customers about the sales format
- Handle orders
As part of this service, we will adapt your PrestaShop store to sell goods or services whose price depends on the variables that characterize the goods. Sell your products in multiple units:
- By area, dimensions and shapes: m2, cm2, m3....
- By pieces, liters, kilograms and others
- Individually, in bulk packaging, cartons, packages, pallets
As part of the service, we will make modifications to the core, template and PrestaShop modules to adapt your store to the products you sell. The service is comprehensive, i.e. it covers the entire life path of the product in your store
Import and update > Management in Back Office > Presentation in the store
If there are multiple sales units in your store, such as pieces, m2 and in cartons, this service includes the implementation of an automatic sales unit conversion mechanism for products that may depend on purchase.
Units can be dependent on the minimum that describes the product, e.g.,1 package = 4 pieces = 3.2 m2
- On the product page
- In the shopping cart
- In the order, order confirmation and emails sent by the store
- In the order preview and product editing in the Back Office
- In product editing
Manually manage or import and update product, unit and price information directly from the wholesaler: in XML, CSV or API formats - using PrestaShop Importer. You can import and update data such as unit price or whole package price. The service includes customization of the importer module, if needed.
We perform store modification with PrestaShop best practices. Among other things, we use override, so you will be able to update the store and modules without worrying about losing the modifications made.
- Store template: product list, product page, shopping cart and order process
- Back Office: store core, product editing and order list
- Email templates
- Modules involved in product display
No entries yet.