- Linux / CloudLinux server deployment and configuration with convenient Plesk panel
- CloudFlare and free SSL
- Performance optimization
- Work environment integrated with GIT and GitLab
- Development and production versions
- Automatic, encrypted backup on an external server
PrestaShop server ready for your every move
We have been developing our proprietary server configuration for PrestaShop since 2015. During this time we have checked and tested dozens of server platforms from Poland and abroad.
The configuration is based on Linux or CloudLinux, and for convenient management of the basic server parameters we install the Plesk panel. This duo guarantees that the management of most server parameters will be friendly for beginners and intermediate users.
Your experience with PrestaShop will improve. You will feel the difference while browsing the back-office panel and the storefront.
The server prepared by our team guarantees stable maintenance up to ~10,000 UUs/day and even up to 1,000 UUs at the same time.
If you need servers for more than 10.000+ U U/ day please contact us before ordering.
- OVH - VPS and dedicated servers with Linux Debian 10
- Digital Ocean - shared servers in the cloud(click for $100 to start)
- Google Cloud - in any configuration
PrestaShop server deployment process
This service includes the preparation and optimization of a new server for your store.
A powerful server may not speed up an old store that has bugs or has never been optimized. For maximum results, along with the implementation of the server, it is worthwhile to perform optimization of the store, which together with the new server guarantees maximum increase in performance tests, such as Google Page Speed, GTMetrix, etc.
We configure servers according to Open Source standards and solutions as well as popular server tools and packages. Every server administrator and experienced programmer will be able to continue working with the server using our configuration.
What does the server deployment service include?
- Installation and configuration of a new VPS or dedicated server
- Configuration of data files system, cache and database
- Optimization of server components that work with PrestaShop engine
- Implementation of free SSL and CloudFlare (optional)
- [Optional] Docker, GIT, development version
- [Optional] Encrypted database and file backup system, with sending copies to an external server
What is not included in the server deployment service?
- Server fee: 200-600 PLN net / month
- Payment for Plesk panel: about 400 PLN net / year
- Additional server for backups: about 300 PLN netto / year (it can be your old FTP server)
- Store optimization
- Migration of files and database to a new server: 1000 PLN net
- Migration of mailboxes' content (you can create new mailboxes in Plesk panel)
How long does it take to set up the PrestaShop server?
It takes about 10 working days to set up the server for your store and migrate the data.
PrestaShop server we run and optimize in a Linux Debian or CloudLinux environment. Optionally, we can implement a virtualization environment to streamline work on the store for multiple developers. Ask your team if they use Docker for example.
- PrestaShop classically, directly on the server
- PrestaShop + Docker
- PrestaShop + Kubernetes
Server infrastructure for PrestaShop
- WWW server - a server with Apache/Nginx + PHP-FPM software, which responds to queries directed to the store's domain address (among other things, displaying subpages of the store). Servers additionally contain, among other things, software protecting against attacks.
- Database server - server with MySQL database software*
- Backup location - the place where backups of all store files and database are stored - it can be Amazon Web Services S3, Google Cloud Storage, Digital Ocean Spaces or your old FTP server. Copy packages are encrypted, securely transferred and stored, and old copies are automatically deleted. Optimal server size for copies should be 15x larger than the total size of your database and store files.
- GitLab - contains a Git (version control system) repository. Git contains at least two branches containing the store's code - development and production version. Git takes over the full automation of source code change deployment and version synchronization. The GitLab system can also serve as a panel of works and tasks at the store and a tool for communication with developers and employees of the store.
PrestaShop Backup Pro - backups to an external server
Additional paid service.
Backups of all the files of the production store and the database are made regularly in larger or smaller intervals.
- Compressed archives are created and are password-protected.
- Created archives are sent to external servers.
- Old archives are automatically deleted.
You can read more about backups here.
DEV + GIT - development version and store code control system
Additional paid service.
If you don't know GIT and Docker or you don't use a programmer who knows these technologies - skip this option or change programmer. If you work with one or more developers, we recommend implementing GIT version control and code collaboration system. This option will work perfectly with Docker virtualization environment.
You can read more about dev versioning and git system here.
Before releasing the server we perform load tests and make the necessary corrections. You get a store ready to be tested from the usability side and to run it. Satisfaction and speed guaranteed.
The configurations are covered with a 3-month warranty, during which we optimize the implemented solution. In case of any problems after the warranty period, we provide paid technical and programming help via our helpdesk.prestashow.pl system.
No entries yet.
- ustawieniem serwera dla sklepu ButBox.pl
- optymalizacją sklepu ButBox.pl (kupiliśmy wtyczkę LazyLoad)
- poprawienie integracji 4 hurtowni w sklepie (mamy wtyczkę importu)
Poproszę ofertę zbiorczą, aby zrobić to raz i dobrze :)