With the module, your store's customers can share their shopping cart with other users.
- A quick and easy way to share a list of selected products from your store with friends.
- When visitors click the link they will go straight to the shopping cart filled with products.
- Using shopping cart sharing does not require creating an account.
- The link to the shopping cart is copied automatically when the user clicks on the link or button. The user does not need to select and copy the URL manually.
In the module settings, select elements and customize the appearance of the shopping cart sharing section.
By editing the .tpl and .css files of the module, you can freely modify the appearance of the sharing section that will appear in your shopping cart.
- Show shopping cart URL link
- Show "Copy shopping cart link" button
- Set the background and font color
- Add custom CSS class (class)
Lightweight for server and database
- Cart saving and the resulting database operations occur only when the customer clicks on the link or the copy cart link button.
- The module works for guests and for logged-in users.
- The URL to the shopping cart is dynamically generated each time the products in the cart are changed.
- URL generation does not consume any CPU and server database resources.
Overwriting the shopping cart
- The shared shopping cart can clear the contents of the shopping cart that the customer previously had or
- The contents of the shared shopping cart can be added to the current contents of the customer's shopping cart.
The Shared Cart module works with the Referral program in PrestaShopThe sharer can add his/her individual reflink to the shopping cart URL and earn from the cart referral.
- The person using the shared shopping cart will receive an automatic discount on the shared shopping cart.
- The sharing person can receive commissions if an order is created from the shared shopping cart.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
Poprowadź bloga również w swoim sklepie
No entries yet.