This module will connect to the indicated websites and then update the product information in your store based on the found information.
The module supports all pages that have structured data (Schema, Rich Snippets) in their code.
- Paste in the module a link to the page you want to explore
- Select the data you want to update in your store
- Enter modifications, such as price and quantity conversions.
- To make the module work automatically you can configure CRON
- Analyze page X
- Get product data from page X
- Add a modifier for the data found
- Update the data in your store
On a customized request, we can automate the web search process to link multiple products on a supplier's website to products in your store based on EAN, codes or product names.
Use the module responsibly
Some wholesalers allow you to analyze their sites to retrieve product data. If the target site has protections against bulk data analysis, your server's IP address may be blocked and scraping will not be possible.
In the module's configuration, you can provide a link to the page you want the module to test.
The module will make a test connection to the specified page and inform you if it can download data or if it encounters errors.
- If the scraped page has structured data, the scrapper will confirm that it can automatically work with the indicated page.
- If the analyzed page does not have structured data scraping will not be possible.
- On individual order, we will expand the module to handle any data, implement additional automations and support custom functions and operation scenarios.
We can customize the module to work with pages that don't have structured data or require a login to view their content, for example. We customize the module for non-standard scenarios on request.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.