The module in My Account adds a "B2B Orders" tab. The customer can prepare a list of products on one page, to which he can add more items using the express search engine and by importing the product list from a CSV file. The created product list can be transferred to the shopping cart with a 1-click.
- Express product search and by ID, EAN, SKU, code and product name.
- Restore previous shopping lists of purchases and modify them.
- Upload (imprt) CSV file with product list.
- Exporting the list of products to a CSV file.
- Adding the list of products to the shopping cart.
Product list import
On the B2B order page, the customer can upload (import) a list of products from a CSV (Excel) file. Importing any number of products is done instantly.
- The module validates the products added to the list.
- The module checks whether the imported products from the CSV file are in the store and whether there are enough products.
Export of the product list
The created list of products can be exported to a CSV file for later use or editing, for example, in Excel.
The imported and exported CSV file can include:
- EAN / SKU
Customers can search for goods in your store and add them to the product list of a B2B order.
The module searches for products instantly and without reloading the page adds them to the product list, which is located under the search engine.
You can search by fields: product name, index, ID, EAN and SKU.
- Search for the product you want to add to the list
- Filtering a long list of products
Browse and filter a large list of products
When the list contains more than 15 products, a filter appears above the list, allowing you to search the created product list. The customer can quickly find an already added product to edit or delete it.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.