The official SMSAPI module - SMS notifications and marketing for PrestaShop provides a number of useful features: automate transactional communication, conduct effective marketing, build relationships with your online store customers.
SMS module is ideal for smaller entrepreneurs planning to scale their business and experienced companies looking for innovative solutions for automation and marketing of eCommerce processes.
- Automatic SMS notifications for order status changes
- Automatic SMS notifications about product availability
- Celebrating dates - birthdays and registration anniversaries
- Recovery of abandoned shopping carts
- Planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, seasonal promotions, special offers....
- Activation of customers who have not placed orders in the store for some time
Activate and receive notifications about new orders in your online store.
SMS notifications and marketing will allow you to optimize costs.
You will save time by automating your order processing and product marketing processes. A one-time setup is enough for the module to do most of the work on its own.
By activating the module, you gain a virtual employee who will complete all stuck tasks in an efficient and error-free manner.
The functionalities implemented in the module were developed on the basis of the "Communication of online stores 2020" report and reflect the expectations of online store owners and online shoppers:
34.8% of consumers
would like to receive a text message informing about order shipment
49.7% of consumers
agree that automatic notification of order status demonstrates high quality customer service
66.8% of consumers
admit that they use the product availability notification function
Download the report: https://www.smsapi.pl/raport
SMS messages sent to your customers, instead of a phone number, will have an individual sender field, e.g. the name of your online store.
The module allows you to fully personalize the content of SMS messages sent using smart parameters, e.g. order date, customer name, order ID, amount and currency, etc.
- SMS for selected order statuses, e.g. personal pickup ready, shipment is on its way or waiting for payment.
- SMS on the customer's birthday
- SMS on the anniversary of customer account registration
- SMS reminder about abandoned shopping cart
- SMS to a customer who has not ordered anything for a long time
- SMS when the product is available again
- SMS to admin about new orders
The module complies with security and data protection requirements in accordance with RODO (GDPR) standards.
In addition, the module allows you to collect consents for marketing communications in the form of a checkbox to uncheck: 'Receive SMS notifications'.
Factual documentation, user-friendly interface of SMSAPI panel and module will allow you to install, configure and launch SMS module in PrestaShop store on your own.
- Sign up for an SMSAPIaccount with the code "PrestaShop" and get 200 free SMS to start!
- Install the module in your PrestaShop store. You can find instructions for installing and configuring the module in the HelpDesk Knowledge Base.
- In the module, click "Login to SMSAPI".
- Configure your SMS and enjoy automatic marketing with short text messages. Done!
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.