PrestaShop Multistore is a single administration panel for managing many independent or connected stores. Each of the stores created in Multistore may have its own (or common) domain, template, products as well as configuration and content in modules. Multistore is a standard feature of PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 and you can enable it in the back-office in your store.
PrestaShow modules support Multistore
- All modules from our store support PrestaShop Multistore
- Multistore support in our modules is optional
- Depending on your needs, you can immediately buy a module with Multistore support or buy it later, at any time (by purchasing this product)
If you enable Multistore in your PrestaShop
All PrestaShow modules work with enabled PrestaShop Multistore. However, without purchased Multistore support, module could be configured only in one store in Multistore.
- This addon is necessary to be able to configure module in each of the stores independently
- Ordering this product you could enable Multistore support for the selected module available on your account
For do this addon work, make sure you have selected module available on your account. If you already have a module, you can purchase this addon. After order, in the Module configuration in your store, use Force Update option. The module will update to Multistore supported version.
- PHP in version minimum 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 for Facebook API support
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
- You could test module in our demo store (link in upper section)
- Some of our modules have demo-content installer
- If demo content installer is unavailable please remember to configure module first
- You could change demo language in demo store top-menu
- Demo store will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of problems with demo - please contact us
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.