PrestaShop store available after logging in
This module could limit access to your store only to registered customers and at the same time not to lose your position in Google and other search engines.
Client's first entry
After entering the store, the user will see a POP-UP with a login form, password reminder and a link to account registration.
The customer can log in or renew the password at one page.
- The customer can create an account and accept your regulations
- After registration, the customer is automatically logged in and redirected to the store's home page.
Another client's entry (when he previously logged in)
If the customer logged in during their last visit to the store, after entering the store, they will see the message "Welcome back!". You could disable this notice.
Smart validation without page reload
In customer make error during login (e.g. e-mail busy), the module will display the error information and redirect to the account creation page.
Store visible to search engines
Internet robots, including Google, have full access to all data, just like a logged in user:
- You can advertise your store without worrying about blocking your ad account due to content availability
- The content on the home page and all subpages of the store will still be available for web robots
Easy module configuration
Light .tpl and .css files, which you can quickly adapt to your needs. Module is fully responsible for Desktop and Mobile devices. As standard, the module adjusts the appearance to the template used.
- Quick enable / disable of the module
- Modification of the content of the e-mail sent after creating an account in the store
- Your custom text above in registration and login form
v1.0 - 2020.03.12
* function 1
* function 2
- PHP in version minimum 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 for Facebook API support
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- You could test module in our demo store (link in upper section)
- Some of our modules have demo-content installer
- If demo content installer is unavailable please remember to configure module first
- You could change demo language in demo store top-menu
- Demo store will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of problems with demo - please contact us
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.