Cross-sell and Up-sell in PrestaShop
The module let you create promotions using the principles of Cross and Up-selling. The flexible structure of the module allows you to create any rules for selecting, displaying and discounting products that you will make available to customers in key places in the store.
Cross-sell is a method of cross-selling products, e.g. by creating product sets at a discounted price (1+1, etc.) or a second product for 50%.
Up-selling is the sale of additional products at a promotional price, if specific conditions are met, e.g. the number of products in the basket or the products of the selected manufacturer, or the value of the basket reaches the level, the customer will be able to buy the selected product at a promotional price.
Both methods reach the customer as additional products that can be obtained at a lower price. As a result, the number of products in the basket and the value of the basket increase.
A sea of possibilities to increase the value of the basket
The wizard in a few steps will allow you to create any sales sets and promotions. You can combine all promotion possibilities with each other in any way.
Use the module to:
- Sell technical support and extended warranties
- Create promotional sets
- Add promotional products to the shopping cart
- Sell accessories and add-ons
- Upsell an additional product available only when buying what we see on the screen or what we have in the basket
- and much more ...
Promotion depends on the number of products in the cart
Select the qty of products in the basket that will initiate the promotion. When the conditions are met, the customer will be able to buy selected products at a reduced price.
Promotion depends on the value of the basket
Set the basket value that will initiate the promotion. When the condition is met, the customer will be able to buy selected products at a discounted price.
Promotion for specific products
Indicate the products that will initiate the promotion. When the conditions are met, the customer will be able to buy selected and additional products at a reduced price. If the customer decides not to purchase from the product page, the promotion will be renewed in the checkout window and in the basket.
Promotion for selected categories
Select the categories and all products in it. Cross-sell and Up-sell will be indicated on the products page and in the basket with. If the customer decides not to purchase from the product page, the promotion will be renewed in the cart if there are related products in it.
Price drop if conditions are met
When any of above conditions are met, the customer will be able to purchase the product(s) indicated by you at a discounted price. For promotional products:
- You will be able to set a new price
- or a percentage reduction
- or a reduction in the amount
The module detects whether your customer has already used the promotion and does not repeat it a second time in the same purchasing process.
Match the look to the store
Up-sell and cross-sell promotions are displayed by the module as sets (1 + 2 = -30% etc). You can customize the promotion layout to suit your store. A transparent .tpl file is responsible for displaying the promotion, which you can adapt to:
- Product pages
- Confirmation windows for adding to cart
- In basket
We develop the module according to your needs
If you need a specific type of promotion - contact us. If your idea is universal we will extend the module for free.
- Choice of many promotional products
- More promotion showouts
- Promotions for producers
v1.1 - 18.12.2020 - big updates
* added new functionalities to create better cross-sell products
* improved performance
* fixed reported bugs
v1.0 - 01.06.2020
* initial version of the module
- PHP in version minimum 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 for Facebook API support
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- You could test module in our demo store (link in upper section)
- Some of our modules have demo-content installer
- If demo content installer is unavailable please remember to configure module first
- You could change demo language in demo store top-menu
- Demo store will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of problems with demo - please contact us
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.