- Promotions on the product page, in the POP-UP and in the shopping cart
- Cross-sell: additional products at promotional prices, bundles, fulfillment bonuses
- Upsell: warranties, installation, add-ons and accessories, logistics services, substitutes or complementary goods
- Configure on your own or rely on automation
- Modify the appearance freely by editing .tpl and .css files
- Guaranteed to reduce new customer acquisition costs and increase shopping cart value
90% of online promotions are Cross-sell and Upsell
We designed the module so that you can create any type of promotion and display it at key points in your PrestaShop store.
Both methods reach the customer as additional products or services, available at a lower price or only with the purchased product, combination or range of products. By using these methods, the size and value of the shopping cart increase.
Cross-sell in PrestaShop
This is a method of cross-selling products. It involves offering an offer that includes complementary goods. Cross-sell allows you to increase the value of the shopping cart and, at the same time, does not carry risks, since the customer has already made a choice of the primary product.
Upsell in PrestaShop
This is a technique of offering products and services selected on the basis of verification of customer needs. It can be an upgraded version of the product or additional products and services (e.g. warranty, installation, carry-in, 3 pieces free, etc.). This method requires knowing the customer's needs and sensing whether he or she is willing to spend more for goods that meet his or her needs in the basic version.
Combine product and banner promotions
To achieve good in-store advertising results, combine the product promotions created with this module with the banner promotions, lookbooks and POP-UP windows in your store, which you create with the Banner Manager and POP-UP windows module.
Flexible promotion creator
Creating promotions involves combining products and combinations with each other. E.g., to offer the customer services to the product he buys, create products in your store, such as Installation, Bringing in Furniture, Transportation, Additional Warranty. Additional warranty can have combinations, such as 12 / 24 / 36 months.
1. any number of promotional rules
The display of promotions in the store will occur when the conditions are met, which you can combine between them:
- Cart contents
- Number of products in the cart
- Cart value
- Number of products in the cart
- The product that is currently browsing
2. display in key locations
Promotions will display when a conversion opportunity occurs. If a customer uses a promotion on the product page, for example, it will not be repeated in other parts of the store:
- On the product page
- In the POP-UP - after adding the product to the cart
- At the product in the shopping cart or under the shopping cart
3. different ways to give the discount
The customer, if he decides to meet the conditions of the promotion or take advantage of the available promotion, will be able to:
- Receive selected products for free, at a reduced price or in a set only
- Get a discount on the whole or partial purchases
- Select additional products or services at a standard, reduced price or intelligently recalculated price
Convert the price of promoted products
Imagine you are selling a bed, but you want customers to buy more from you. For the bed, you want to upsell a mattress and an additional frame warranty. Buying separately, the bed costs £500 and the mattress costs £1,000.
- Leave the original prices
Bed500 zł + Mattress 1000 zł (product sold only as a set).
- Reduce the price in the set by percentage or amount
Bed500 zł + Mattress 800 zł (-20%)
- Set new prices
Bed 500 zł + Mattress 1 zł
- Theprice of a promotional product is a % from the price of the basic product
Bed500 zł + Extended warranty at 10% of the product value: 50 zł
Examples of promotions
Realize your own ideas. You can name the promotion the way you want, configure it any way you want and customize the look without any restrictions by editing .tpl and .css files.
Send us screenshots of the implementation of this module in your store to receive 12 months of access to support and module updates for free!
Pair products together to sell more.
Promote for the number of products in the shopping cart
Indicate the number of products in the shopping cart that will initiate the promotion. When the condition is met, the customer will be able to buy additional products at a reduced price.
Promotion for the value of the shopping cart
Set the total value of the shopping cart that will initiate the promotion. When the condition is met, the customer will be able to buy additional products at a reduced price.
Promotion for specific products
Indicate the product for which you want to initiate the promotion. When the customer is on the product page or adds the product to the shopping cart, he will be able to buy additional products at a reduced price - as leave or additional products.
Place banner ads on social media and enjoy a consistent flow of information from the ad to the shopping cart.
Promotion for categories and manufacturers
Indicate the categories and the products in it. Cross-sell and Up-sell will be conducted on the products page and in the shopping cart with these products with additional products you indicate in the rule. If the customer decides not to buy from the product page, the promotion will be renewed in the shopping cart if there are related products in it.
Reducing the price if the conditions are met
When any of the above conditions are met, the customer will be able to buy the products (or product) you indicated at a reduced or new price.
Promotion with attribute and combination support
The module supports up/crosseling of classic products and products with combinations.
You can create an "Additional Warranty" product and configure 3 combinations in it:
- Basic warranty - 12 months (no price change)
- Extended warranty - 12 months (+20%)
- Extended warranty - 24 months (+ 300 PLN)
- Premium warranty - 24 months (+35% of the product price)
When you combine in the module "Additional warranty" with any product from your store, he will be able to select one of the 3 variants of "Additional warranty" as an optional product extension.
If he does not take advantage on the product page - he will get the suggestions once again in the POP-UP after adding to the cart and in the shopping cart.
Match the look of the promotion to your store
You can customize the look of the promotion to match your template. Clear .tpl files are responsible for displaying the promotion. You can edit the files responsible for the appearance of the promotion for each display point in the store:
- Appearance on the product page
- In the POP-UP after adding to the shopping cart
- In the shopping cart
In order to edit the looks for promotions in different places in the store yourself, basic knowledge of PrestaShop and programming is required: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
Order customization for your needs
If you need a specific type of promotion in a specific place of the store - write to us. The module supports ANY TYPE of promotion, but to get the selected effects you need to customize the files responsible for the appearance of the module.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
- w warunkach danej promocji (zakładka Conditions) jest na dole pole do podania jakie produkty muszą być w koszyku aby dana promocja była włączona, moja sugestia jest taka by było również analogiczne pole wyboru artykułów które nie mogą być w koszyku, np. jeśli w koszyku jest już "Kubek XYZ" to nie chcę go dodatkowo proponować na 1 zł.