Block access to resources for multiple administrators simultaneously
In the module configuration you can choose subpages of the back-office panel for which the access will be limited only to one admin at a time.
If the module detects that a particular subpage is being used by an admin, it will block access to it for subsequent users until the subpage is abandoned.
Specify store elements that can be edited by one user only. You can indicate any configuration subpage of any module, order list or order edits, CMS pages - any page of administration panel.
In the module you will indicate the subpages of admin panel, which you want to protect against simultaneous access by multiple users. Each protected resource will be saved and visible on the list of protected pages. You will be able to edit or delete it.
When a second administrator wants to view or edit the protected resource, the module will inform him,
- by whom the access is blocked
- when the last activity took place.
You can set the interval at which the module will check whether the user has left the subpage. This way, resources will be blocked only when they are actually used.
- While the administrator is using the protected resource, the module will record details about his or her activity.
- If another administrator wants to use the same resource, the module checks the details and decides whether to grant access.
- Access is granted if the time of the last activity of the other administrator is at least twice the module's configurable interval .
Do you have needs? Ask us! We will help.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.