PrestaShop - blocking access to resources by many users simultaneously
Simple configuration of the module will help you indicate subpages of the back office panel to which you want to block access by many administrators at the same time.
If the module detects that a user is using a protected subpage, it will block access to other users until active user will left.
Resource protection against overwriting and repeated editing
If your store is served by multiple administrators, it may happen that two employees want to edit the same order, e.g. to change its status or send a message to the customer.
- The module will allow you to avoid problems with overwriting any data in the store panel.
- You can block simultaneous access both for the entire list of orders or just order ID editing
- You can do the same with product edit pages, CMS pages or store settings.
- The module sets no restrictions for you with protecting back-offices resources
Intelligent and maintenance free
In the module, you will indicate subpages of the admin back office that you want to protect against simultaneous access by multiple users. Each selected resource will be saved. You will be able to edit or delete it.
After entering protected resources, the module will inform the user about who blocks access and when the last activity occurred.
You can set the interval, which module will check that the user has left the subpage. Thanks to this, resources will be blocked only when they are actually used.
- While a employee is using a protected resource, the module records this employee details. The interval for this operation is configurable in module settings.
- If another employee wants to use the same resource, the system checks the time of the last activity of another employee and decides whether to grant access.
- Access is granted if the time of the last activity of another employee is equal to a minimum of twice the configurable interval. If we set the interval time to 5 seconds, then access will be granted 10 seconds after the last activity (closing the subpage).
Do you have needs? Ask! We will definitely help.
- PHP in version minimum 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
- PShowFacebookIntegrator module only: PHP 7.2 for Facebook API support
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
- You could test module in our demo store (link in upper section)
- Some of our modules have demo-content installer
- If demo content installer is unavailable please remember to configure module first
- You could change demo language in demo store top-menu
- Demo store will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of problems with demo - please contact us
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.