Allow to order unavailable products
By default, the Add to Cart button is hidden when the product is unavailable. You can choose to display it in all cases.
Automatic shut-off of products that are out of stock
The modules will detect products that are out of stock and disable them in your store
Allow ordering unavailable products to selected customer groups only
You can allow purchase products that cannot be ordered to only selected customer groups
If you need automation related to product states in the store, please contact us, we will add it to the module.
* added the ability to update products using cron
* added automatic shutdown of products that were not in stock before installing the module
* added the possibility of including the possibility of buying products that are out of stock for selected groups
- PHP >= 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- Let's test our modules with no limits at demo.presta.show
- You could change demo languange using top menu in demo
- Your demo will be deleted automaticaly after 48h after your last activity
- Before you go to demo, please check module Reference Code at the top of this page (e.g. PShowImporter)
- Module demo is here: https://demo.presta.show/
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
No entries yet.