The module can automatically disable out-of-stock products in your store.
The module works in the background and detects products that are out of stock - it takes into account products that are in the store and newly added products.
The module does not load the server and database, and requires CRON to work (see the module for instructions).
By default, the Add to Cart button is hidden or inactive when the product is unavailable (product status is zero). With the module, you can allow ordering products that are out of stock, even if these products are blocked from purchase
Do not allow ordering
Disable the ability to buy products that are out of stock
Allow ordering only for designated groups of customers
You can allow ordering products that are out of stock only to selected designated customer groups. This will allow you to accept orders, for example, from B2B customers.
If any feature will automate your work with products - let us know in the comments.
We will add the most interesting suggestions to the module.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.