Clearing the clients' browser cache
The cache memory of your clients' browsers means that the changes you make to the source files and template of your store may not be visible to store visitors. This module force clients' browser to regenerate cache if it detect differences between files on serwer and on clients' browser.
Do you often modify files in your store?
Generating a new cache in PrestaShop
Our module eliminates the problem of outdated, old cache in clients' browsers.
The module will automatically compare the cache in the client's browser and clean it if it's differs from the cache of the latest version of your store. The module supports all browsers available on the market. By using module you will be sure that your customers can see the current version of your store in their browsers.
The module will automatically detect changes and refresh the cache
Our module versions of all files loaded by the browser. If the cache version in the client browser differs from the cache version on the server, the module will clear the browser cache. The browser will download the current files from the server, generate a fresh cache and display the latest version of your online store.
Your client's browser will delete and generate a new cache only for your store. The rest of the cache will remain intact. This process for the customer will not be noticeable, and you will be sure that on the screen your visitors see the latest version of your store.
v1.26.0 - 11/12/2020
*problems with override files have been fixed
*fixed problems with file versioning in prestashop 1.6
v1.25.0 - 16/01/2020
*fixed compatibility problems with some cache settings in prestashop 1.7
v1.24.0 - 26/08/2019
**** module reinstallation required ****
*changed the method of cleaning the cache to versioning of resource files
v1.23.0 - 26/09/2018
* bug fixes
* rename module
* extension of the functionality of the configuration
v1.1.0 - 09/01/2018
* speeding up the cache clearing script
v1.0.0 - 30/12/2017
* clear cache in users web browsers
- PHP >= 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- You could frelley test this module at our demo store: demo.presta.show
- You could change back-office language to EN, DE, FR, ES, IT and PL in header demo-store-menu
- Our modules are translated to ENGLISH and POLISH
- Generated demo will be auto-deleted after 48 hours.
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
No entries yet.