The module makes it possible to add any number of required or voluntary contents to be accepted for both new and registered customers of your store. Your customers coudl accept and reject approved terms, download all their data and send a request to delete their account. Handle and manage your terms and conditions, consents, regulations and GDPR from one place!
With PrestaShop Consents and Terms and Conditions Manager in your PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 you will be able to display any number of terms to be accepted by your customers in the vital areas of your store. You can configure each term individually. Customers can accept the terms and reject them later, which may result in e.g. their logging out from the store.
Perfect tool to manage GDPR and more
- Terms and Conditions
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Warranty provisions
- Privacy policies
- Newsletters and mailing lists
By adding (or editing the existing) terms the terms can be configured as required or optional. Each created condition cen be freely configured depending on your needs. You can create any number of conditions and display them in the following areas of your store:
- Registration process of a new customer
- Basket and purchase process – on one page (OPC) and in the case of a several-step order
- POP-UP displayed on the main page of the store
- Contact page – next to a contact form (the module can block the use of the form)
- Custom PrestaShop cart modules
Elastic configuration to your needs
- Manner of accepting the terms: checkbox or YES/NO switch or display only information without checbox/switch to select (e.g. 'sending question you accept our regulations')
- Blocking purchase – blocking purchases in the store when a term has not been accepted by a customer. This way your store will meet the GDPR requirements which have to be accepted by customers of every online store.
- Only for registered customers – decide whether a term is to be displayed only to the registered customers right after they log in.
- Turn on or off – creates a term.
- Automatic logging out – in the even a customer has not accepted a term, the customer is logged out.
- Link to file or CMS page - term content you are creating using WYSWIG Editor - you can style text as you like
- Conditions - do not display this term if customer already accepted XYZ term/s
- Translations – the content of the term can be translated into all languages enabled in a store.
How do the module work for customers
Moreover, from the level of My Account, customer can download all his data, which the store has (CSV file) and ask for deletion of his data.
How the module work for you and store admins
- List of terms accepted by customers
- List of terms pending withdrawal
- List of withdrawn terms
- List of requests to delete an account
Each list contains factual customer data. The module saves all given consents in a database. The list of the given consents is available directly in the module and on the PrestaShop customer's review tab. Each list include:
- The name of the accepted terms
- Full name and an e-mail address of a customer
- Store, in which the consent was given [only for multistore]
- Date and time of the consent
- IP of the computer from which the consent was given
- The consent lists can be sorted and browsed.
Accepted consent by the client, which will then be withdrawn by him, goes to the list of conditions pending withdrawal. The store administrator may withdraw the consent of customers who have asked for it. After approval of the withdrawal of consent by the administrator, this consent goes to the list of withdrawn conditions. The consent after its withdrawal is again visible in the store and works as it was set up, e.g. it can log out the customer from the store if he does not accept it again.
The module also logs all the consents of clients not logged in to the store (shopping as a guest). If the customer not logged in and for example want to subscribes to the newsletter with the consent - the module will log given email and IP address.
Additional settings and functions
- E-mail notifications should be sent about requests to delete an account
- Allow customers to close [X] POP-UP window with contest until they reload the page
- The module has been fully translated into Polish and English, and all content displayed can be freely modified from the PrestaShop translations panel
- The module has operating and installation manual
*problem with displaying conditions has been fixed
*problem with database too large has been fixed
*bug fixes, updated to latest prestashop version
*added fixed buttons in fancybox
*added function disabled click overrlay fancybox
*added settings to block send request from customer when condition is required
*added download csv with personal data or accepted conditions in account or hook for guest
*added posibility to redirect page when customer don't accept popup permissons
*added support for ssl
*added block add multi remove request
*added visual changes to manuals
* added info only content
* added show hide long accepted condition in account
* fix path err ajax ps 1.7
* Fixed problems of compatibility with prestashop 1.5
* Conditions list: Add email from newsletter form when accepting it as guest
* added 'set max width' in global settings for POP-UP
* Conditions list: Add customer email from contact form when accepting it as guest
* added 'Turn on close button' for POP-UP in global settings
* added 'Hide or show checkbox in POP-UP' in global settings
* added request for delete all data of customer
* added send email to admin if request for delete all of customer data
* added send email to admin request for remove accept conditions
* added relations of conditions: if one condtions are accepted, related conditions will not show anymore
* added hook tmMegaLayoutHeader
* added newsletter conditions
* added multistore support
* Fixed error menu in back office
* Fixed switch CSS
* Fixed guest condition in 1st cart’s step
* Fixed error with html view in condition PS 1.7
* Fixed block registration button PS 1.6
* Fixed problems with compatibility with PS 1.5
* Added popup info if user not acceptet required after logout [p1.6]
* Added conditinos 1-step cart [p1.6]
* Added update conditions by click checkbox [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added list deleted condition [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added list request to delete conditions [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added function delete customer conditions [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added function request to reject conditions [p1.6]
* Added automatic logout if not acceptet required condition POPUP [p1.6]
* Added switch option instead checkbox [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added email sort and search in PA [p1.6,p1.7]
* Fix cookies err logout [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added view popup for only registered or all users [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added switch type to accept conditions [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added info fields [p1.6,p1.7]
* Added view id cart in admin condition customer controller [p1.6,p1.7]
* Fix err JS add to cart [p1.6,p1.7]
* Providing the module to the prestashop version 1.5
* Fix switch js err for ps 1.6
* Providing the module to the prestashop version 1.7
- PHP >= 7.1. We recommend PHP 7.3 for maximum performance and security
- IonCube extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL > = 5
- Optional extensions for performance optimization: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
- PShowImporter module only: required PHP extension libxml in version > 2.9.3
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
- Let's test our modules with no limits at demo.presta.show
- You could change demo languange using top menu in demo
- Your demo will be deleted automaticaly after 48h after your last activity
- Before you go to demo, please check module Reference Code at the top of this page (e.g. PShowImporter)
- Module demo is here: https://demo.presta.show/
Detailed information about the licenses of our modules you will find on this page. Below we describe the most important information regarding the use of our modules and license:
- You can use the module without any time limits in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 domain.
- You can assign the module to the domain yourself after logging in to My Account in our store
- You can also use the module in the test store: dev.domain.com, test.domain.com or beta.domain.com.
- It is possible to change the domain for your license. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can modify the source code of the modules in tpl and css files. Modification of the engine (core) of the module is associated with the loss of warranty.
- You can restore the warranty by installing the unmodified version of the module downloaded from My Account.
No entries yet.