- Facilitates organizational and legal changes in the online store -transparent and modern communication with the customer on a formal level
- Change history: the module will inform the customer and ask for re-approval if you have edited the content of consents
- Provides provisions of the GDPR / RODO act
RODO compliant consent and terms and conditions manager
This module will allow you to prepare your PrestaShop store for current and future legal regulations specific to your business. Adapt your store to the requirements in Poland (RODO) and the European Union (GDPR).
Formal communication with customers
Use the module to manage formal communication with customers. With this module, you will make every regulation you need and adapt your store to current legal requirements.
- Warranty provisions, rentals and returns
- Subscriptions to mailing lists (newsletters)
- Age requirement, 18+
- And more...
All your customers' consents in one place
A customer's formal interaction with your store, i.e. acceptance or withdrawal of consent is recorded in the store's database. This data gives you security for any circumstance.
- Date and time of acceptance
- Consent version
- Content of the consent along with attachments
- IP of the customer
Place in key places in the store
You can display the created consent in key places of the store:
- Under the new customer registration form of a new customer
- In the shopping process in multiple steps and on a single page (the module supports most OPC modules)
- In the POP-UP window after entering the store
- Under the contact form (the module can block the use of the form)
- At the Newsletter sign-up box
- In My Account - access to all consents with the possibility of editing them
Place in custom places of the store
The module allows you to place consents in custom places using Smart-Tags. For each consent created, the module generates a Smart-Tag that you can paste, for example.
- In the content of a CMS page
- In the content of a blog post
- Directly in the .tpl files of the template
Updating terms and conditions and re-creating consents
The module versions your consents. Any change in the content of the consent or in the content of the associated attachments to the consent is noted by the module. If the content of the terms and conditions changes - you will have an overview of what version of the terms and conditions the customer has accepted.
If you edit the content of the terms and conditions, the module will examine for the customer to accept the latest terms and conditions again on the next visit to your store.
When creating a consent, you can link it to CMS pages or any other pages. The module automatically detects the links entered in the content of the consent and treats the linked content as attachments to the accepted consent.
If you edit the content of the consent or the content of linked attachments (e.g. the content of a CMS page) - the module will detect this change and inform the customer in My Account and allow you to accept the updated consents and attachments.
- Consent version accepted by the client
- The latest available version of the consent
Configure and forget, edit when you need it
The module lists the consents and conditions you have created. You can edit, delete or disable each consent.
- Acceptance list - consents accepted by customers
- List of withdrawal requests - a customer can withdraw from a previously accepted consent in My Account
- List of withdrawn consents - if you have accepted a withdrawal request
- List of deletion requests - a customer can request to delete their data in My Account
- The module displays a box with a list of consents accepted by the customer on the customer information page in Back Office.
The customer can accept and then withdraw any consent
- If the customer withdraws a previously accepted consent, the consent will go to the "Consents pending withdrawal" list.
- The store administrator can accept consent withdrawal requests in the module or contact the customer.
- Once the withdrawal of consent is accepted, the consent goes to the "Consents withdrawn" list.
- The withdrawn consent is again visible to the store customer and the customer can accept it again.
- Withdrawn consent works as it was configured, for example, it can log the customer out of the store or it can block the customer from buying if it is not accepted.
Understandable for customers and compliant with GDPR / RODO
A logged-in customer on the "My Account" page will find a tab created by the "Consents and Regulations" module. The tab contains the consents accepted by the customer.
The customer can manage their data
- Withdraw any consent that has been accepted
- Download his data in a CSV file: address data, orders, consents
- Request deletion of their data
- Checkbox to select
- YES/NO switch
- PUP-UP window with checkbox or switch.
- Formal information - unconditional consent, e.g. 'By using the form you agree to data processing'. If the customer uses the functionality attached to the consent, a record will be created in the database with the acceptance of the formal consent.
Block shopping if the customer has not accepted the consent.
Handling customers without an account (shopping as a guest)
The module logs all consents of customers not logged into the store who shop as a guest. E.g. if a non-logged-in customer signs up for Newslleter - the module logs the email and IP address provided by the customer.
Consent only for new customers
Decide whether the condition should be displayed only to new customers, creating an account
Agree only for old, registered customers
Decide whether the condition should be displayed to registered customers
If not accepted, the customer will be logged out of the store
Relationships between consents
Don't show consent X if consent Y is accepted
PrestaShop Multistore support
You create conditions independently for each store.
Enable email notifications + provide additional email
Compatible with excluded industries (alcohol, erotica)
Allow POP-UP window to close (e.g. at 18+) until page reloads or do not allow POP-UP window to close.
Content and translations
Format consent content freely with WYSWIG editor in all languages enabled in the store. Consent content works with the PrestaShop Translator module.
The module does not have ready-made content for regulations. Adapting the store to legal requirements is an individual matter. As a store owner, you should take care of legal consultation as to the content of the consents you will place in your store using this module.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
PL: Dostajemy wiele pytań dot. wielu sklepów w ramach jednej instalacji Presty (multistore) oraz dot. usuwania konta klienta.
Jeśli używacie wielu sklepów w ramach multistore, a w każdym sklepie jest np. nna domena i inny język - moduł sobie z tym poradzi. Zgody można tworzyć niezależnie od sklepu w ramach multistore, a każdą zgodę można tłumaczyć w językach, jakie są włączone w sklepie. W przypadku multistore wystarczy zakup jednej licencji - jednego modułu.
Klient może wysłać prośbę o usunięcie jego konta. Każdy sklep kieruje się inną polityką przetwarzania danych klientów. Sklepy często posiadają niestandardowe modyfikacje oraz moduły, które również zbierają dane lub chcą, aby część danych (np. faktury) pozostała w sklepie. Automatyczne usuwanie danych przez moduł jest wysoce niebezpieczne - np. nie wszystkie dane w Twoim sklepie mogą zostać usunięte. Administrator dostaje powiadomienie o chęci usunięcia konta przez klienta i powinien wykonać z tą informacją stosowne czynności, po których prośbę usunięcia zaznacza jako wykonaną, a moduł zaloguje tą informacje w liście kont usuniętych.
EN: We have a lot of questions about multistore and multilanguage and about account deletion request.
If you run many store using multishop and e.g every shop use another language - module will allow you to create terms in every shop separately using translations. One license (one module) for one multistore is enought :-)
Customers who want delete his account send a request to administrator. Shops have diferent politics with customers data and also modifications and modules that collect data too - automatic data deletion is very dangerous for shop and correct data removal, so we leave it in administrator hands. Admin see, that customers want delete his account and admin could do what needed. After doing your own activities with accound deletion you set deletions request as done and module log it.
Jeśli zbierze się Państwa więcej, to wykonamy moduł dla PS 1.4..
The module includes a list of terms to be withdrawn and a list of withdrawn terms along with the data of the customers who asked for withdrawing their consents to the terms. The given consent which has been withdrawn by a customer is included in a list of terms to be withdrawn. The store administrator may withdraw consents of the customers who asked to do so. A withdrawn consent is placed on a withdrawn term lists.
Deletion or transfer procedure have to be done by store administrator.