This module will allow you to prepare your PrestaShop store for current and future legal regulations necessary for running your eCommerce business. Adapt your store to the requirements in Poland (RODO) and the European Union (GDPR). This module will allow you to secure your store and online operations with agile procedures.
- Manage consents in your online store
- The customer has access to all his consents with the possibility to withdraw them
- The customer has the ability to retrieve all their data
- Customer can request deletion of their account
Use the module to manage formal communication with your customers. With this module you will make every regulation you need, adapt your store to legal requirements, and ensure convenient updating and changing of documents and access to the history of your customers' accepted consents.
Presentation of formal communication:
- Display in any areas of the store
- Integrate with forms in the store (order, registration, newsletter, etc.)
- Display POP-UP with consents.
Create consents without restrictions to adapt your store to any needs:
- Warranty provisions, rentals and returns
- Subscriptions to mailing lists (newsletters)
- Age requirement, 18+
- And more...
Every formal customer interaction with your store is recorded in a database. This historical data protects your eCommerce business:
- Date and time of acceptance / cancellation
- Version and content of consent along with version and content of attachments
- IP of the customer
You can display the created consent in key places in your store:
- Under the new customer new customer registration form
- In the shopping cart in multiple steps and on a single page (support for most OPC modules)
- In the POP-UP window after entering the store
- Under the contact form (the module can block the use of the form)
- At the Newsletter sign-up box
- In My Account - access to all consents with the possibility of editing them
The module allows you to place consents in custom places using Smart-Tags. For each consent created, the module generates a Smart-Tag that you can paste, for example.
- In the content of a CMS page
- In the content of a blog post
- Directly in the .tpl files of the template
The module versions your consents. Any change in the content of the consent or in the content of the associated attachments to the consent is noted by the module. If the content of the terms and conditions changes - you will have an overview of what version of the terms and conditions the customer has accepted.
If you edit the content of the terms and conditions, the module will examine for the customer to accept the latest terms and conditions again on the next visit to your store.
When creating a consent, you can link it to CMS pages or any other pages. The module automatically detects the links entered in the content of the consent and treats the linked content as attachments to the accepted consent.
If you edit the content of a consent or the content of linked attachments (e.g. the content of a CMS page) - the module will detect this change and inform the customer in My Account and allow you to accept the updated consents and attachments.
In My Account, for each consent, the module will inform the customer:
- Accepted version of consent
- The latest available version of the consent
The module lists the consents and conditions you have created. You can edit, delete or disable each consent.
- Acceptance list - consents accepted by customers
- List of withdrawal requests - a customer can withdraw from a previously accepted consent in My Account
- List of withdrawn consents - if you have accepted a withdrawal request
- List of deletion requests - a customer can request to delete their data in My Account
- The module displays a box with a list of consents accepted by the customer on the customer information page in Back Office.
- If the customer withdraws a previously accepted consent, the consent will go to the "Consents pending withdrawal" list.
- The store administrator can accept consent withdrawal requests in the module or contact the customer.
- Once the withdrawal of consent is accepted, the consent goes to the "Consents withdrawn" list.
- The withdrawn consent is again visible to the store customer and the customer can accept it again.
- Withdrawn consent works as it was configured, for example, it can log the customer out of the store or can block the customer from buying if it is not accepted.
A logged-in customer on the "My Account" page will find a tab created by the "Consents and Regulations" module. The tab contains the consents accepted by the customer.
- Withdraw any consent that has been accepted
- Download their data in a CSV file: address data, orders, information about accepted regulations, etc.
- Request deletion of your data
When configuring the module, you can take advantage of enhancements that will allow you to customize your store to any requirements you receive, such as from a lawyer auditing your store.
- Checkbox to select
- YES/NO switch
- PUP-UP window with checkbox or switch
- Formal information - unconditional consent, e.g. 'By using the form you agree to data processing. If the customer uses the contact form, a corresponding entry will be created in the database.
Block shopping if the customer has not accepted the consent.
Handle customers without an account (shopping as a guest).
The module logs all consents of customers who are not logged in to the store and store as a guest. E.g. if a non-logged-in customer signs up for Newslleter - the module logs the email and IP address provided by the customer.
Consent only for new customers
Decide whether the condition should be displayed only to new customers, creating an account
Agree only for old, registered customers
Decide whether the condition should be displayed to registered customers
If not accepted, the customer will be logged out of the store
Relationships between consents
Don't show consent X if consent Y is accepted
PrestaShop Multistore support
You create conditions independently for each store.
Enable email notifications + provide additional email
Compatible with excluded industries (alcohol, erotica)
Allow POP-UP window to close (e.g., of age, 18+, etc.) until page reloads or do not allow POP-UP window to close.
Content and translations
Format consent content freely using WYSWIG editor in all languages enabled in the store. Consent content works with the PrestaShop Translator module.
The module does not have ready-made content for regulations. Adapting the store to legal requirements is an individual matter. As a store owner, you should take care of legal consultation as to the content of the consents you will place in your store using this module.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.