Breadcrumb is a graphical template element that indicates the current location of the customer in the online store. Links in the path of the navigation bar are separated by a separator, expand and make it easier to explore the store.
This module is a modern navigation bar that makes it easier to navigate the store on computers and mobile devices.
- Designed in accordance with Google Guidelines.
- Adds Schema and fills in the gaps in Rich Snippets of the navigation menu.
- Improves usability (UX) and SEO value of the store.
- With category drop-down and horizontal scrolling bar, the complete structure of the category and product catalog is always at hand.
In the module you will find 4 navigation bar templates. The operation of the available looks and the possibility to personalize them from the module settings will give you the freedom to customize the breadcrumb for your store.
The module supplements the Rich Snippets tags of the navigation menu on the store pages where it is displayed. This will improve PrestaShop's visibility in search results and make your store's results more interesting for the viewer.
Breadcrumb navigation bar will show on pages:
- Home page
- Search engine
- Category page
- Product page
- Login and registration
- My Account
- CMS pages
- Manufacturer page
- Order OPC and in multiple steps
If your store has errors or deficiencies in Rich Snippets (reviews, prices, stocks, etc.) - order a complete service: Schema Optimization - Rich Snippets for PrestaShop.
- Choose one of the available looks for the Breadcrumb Advanced navigation bar. Optionally, you can customize the default colors and content.
- Disable the last item - the product name on the product page. Not duplicating the content will positively affect the perception of the store in the UX layer. This setting can be controlled independently for Desktop and Mobile versions.
- Enable horizontal scrolling breadcrumb with touch support. This solution works perfectly on phones where the bar occupies a narrow space and responds to touch and scroll horizontally.
- Allow subcategories, manufacturers and CMS pages to expand directly from the breadcrumb bar. Items in the expanded bar can be sorted alphabetically or in the order you set up in the store.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
Poprowadź bloga również w swoim sklepie
No entries yet.