- SEO BOOSTER! Complete Schema - 100% Rich Snippets for all pages of your store
- Guaranteed improvement in search engine visibility
- Completes 100% Rich Snippets tags for all your store pages
- Convenient and minimalistic navigation on computers and phones
- Customize the look and behavior to match your template
PrestaShop Breadcrumb Pro
Replace the classic breadcrumb bar in PrestaShop with the modern, convenient and clear Breadcrumb Pro.
Breadcrumb is a graphical user interface (UI) element that indicates a customer's current location in an online store. Navigation links in the navigation bar path are separated by a separator and make it easier to explore the store.
Our module is a modern breadcrumb. It introduces improvements not available in the standard breadcrumb, which support navigation in the store on computers and mobile devices.
- We designed the module in accordance with Google standards and good practices
- The module will increase the usability (UX) and SEO value of your store
- Expandable categories and information pages
- Scrolled horizontally on mobile
Maximum usability on minimal space
- Precise, responsive interface to assist in navigating your store
- Complements all sub-pages of your store with Rich Snippets tags
- With the ability to expand subcategories in a horizontally scrolling bar, the complete product catalog structure is always at hand
PrestaShop Rich Snippets
A complete set of Rich Snippets for your store
If your template has missing or incorrect schema, our module will complete the missing Rich Snippets tags. With the correct schema, your store's visibility in search engines will improve. The results leading to your store's pages will be complete, and thus more interesting for the viewer.
A set of Rich Snippets tags for key pages of your store:
- Home page
- Category, product list
- Product page
- Login and registration
- My Account (after the customer logs into the store)
- CMS pages
- List of manufacturers and manufacturer page
- OPC shopping carts and step-by-step purchasing processes
For more information on supported Rich Snippets tags, see Google's documentation.
- Choose one of the available looks for the bar and breadcrumb
- Disable the last item - the product name on the product page. Not duplicating the content will positively affect the perception of the store in the UX layer. This setting can be controlled independently for Desktop and Mobile versions.
- Enable horizontal scrolling breadcrumb with touch support. This solution works perfectly on phones where the bar occupies a narrow space and responds to touch and scroll horizontally.
- Allow subcategories, manufacturers and CMS pages to expand directly from the breadcrumb bar. Items in the expanded breadcrumb bar can be sorted alphabetically or in the order you set in the store.
The quality of the available looks you'll find in the module and the ability to personalize them from the settings will give you full freedom to customize the bar to suit your store.
You can customize your own colors and separator in the module settings. You can also edit the .tpl and .css files of the available templates to further customize them for your store.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.