PrestaShop Breadcrumb Pro
Replace the classic breadcrumb bar in PrestaShop with the modern, convenient and clear Breadcrumb Pro.
Breadcrumb is a graphical user interface (UI) element that indicates a customer's current location in an online store. Navigation links in the navigation bar path are separated by a separator and make it easier to explore the store.
Our module is a modern breadcrumb. It introduces improvements not available in the standard breadcrumb, which support navigation in the store on computers and mobile devices.
- We designed the module in accordance with Google standards and good practices
- The module will increase the usability (UX) and SEO value of your store
- Expandable categories and information pages
- Scrolled horizontally on mobile
- Precise, responsive interface to assist in navigating your store
- Complements all sub-pages of your store with Rich Snippets tags
- With the ability to expand subcategories in a horizontally scrolling bar, the complete product catalog structure is always at hand
A complete set of Rich Snippets for your store
If your template has missing or incorrect schema, our module will complete the missing Rich Snippets tags. With the correct schema, your store's visibility in search engines will improve. The results leading to your store's pages will be complete, and thus more interesting for the viewer.
A set of Rich Snippets tags for key pages of your store:
- Home page
- Category, product list
- Product page
- Login and registration
- My Account (after the customer logs into the store)
- CMS pages
- List of manufacturers and manufacturer page
- OPC shopping carts and step-by-step purchasing processes
For more information on supported Rich Snippets tags, see Google's documentation.
- Choose one of the available looks for the bar and breadcrumb
- Disable the last item - the product name on the product page. Not duplicating the content will positively affect the perception of the store in the UX layer. This setting can be controlled independently for Desktop and Mobile versions.
- Enable horizontal scrolling breadcrumb with touch support. This solution works perfectly on phones where the bar occupies a narrow space and responds to touch and scroll horizontally.
- Allow subcategories, manufacturers and CMS pages to expand directly from the breadcrumb bar. Items in the expanded breadcrumb bar can be sorted alphabetically or in the order you set in the store.
The quality of the available looks you'll find in the module and the ability to personalize them from the settings will give you full freedom to customize the bar to suit your store.
You can customize your own colors and separator in the module settings. You can also edit the .tpl and .css files of the available templates to further customize them for your store.
- You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base
- Minimum requirements for all modules:
- With the module you get 3-month access to Premium Support.
- You can renew access to support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Access to Updates
Modules will inform you about an available update directly in your store. Check out the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
Access to HelpDesk
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help with the use of the module. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. In it you will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domains
- You can assign the module to 1 store instance = 1 domain.
- You can use the module without time limitation.
- You can add a test / development store domain.
- To change the domain opena request on HelpDesk.
Supporting unlimited domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchasing multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.