Table of Contents:
- How to download PrestaShow modules?
- How do I install the PrestaShow modules?
- During the installation of the module a problem occurred...
How do I download the PrestaShow modules?
All the modules purchased in our store will be available in your account automatically after the payment is processed. In 99% of cases this happens immediately after placing the order. In the following instructions you will find useful information about the use of the modules, the license, our store and our support system.
To download purchased modules follow these steps.
Tip: With your prestashow.pl account credentials you will also log in to helpdesk.prestashow.pl
2. go to"My Stores (Domains) " and click Add Store in the upper right corner
Add the domain to which you want to assign the purchased module
TIP: Enter the domain without https://www. Enter the domain name itself.
- Here you will find information about the period of access to technical support. You will be able to extend your access at any time.
- If your support access is valid, you will be able to download the current versions of the modules.
- If you do not have valid support, you will still be able to download the latest version of the modules available on the day your support expired.
- Once your support access is restored, you will be able to download the current versions of the modules.
- Support covers all modules in your account.
Assign the module to the store you created earlier by clicking SelectStore
Tip: You can install one module on 1 store. The license allows you to install the module in the following domains: domain .pl, dev.domena.pl, test.domena.pl and localhost.
After assigning the domain you can download the package with the module
Tip: If you upgrade your store to a newer PrestaShop version you will always be able to download our modules for the latest PrestaShop version.
How to install PrestaShow modules?
Installing and configuring PrestaShow modules is the same as any other modules on the market:
- Log in to the back office
- Go to the modules tab
- Upload the downloaded .zip package with the module
- Click Install
The PrestaShow modules will create an additional item in the back office menu that is alphabetically organized.
- An exclamation mark next to the module will let you know when an update is available.
- To update a module - go to the module and click "Update".
There was a problem during module installation...
Some of our modules use Override files. If your store is experiencing a problem while installing a module, it is most likely related to the PrestaShop Override: your store is using the same Override files as the module you are installing.
In this case, the store's Override files and the module you are installing should be manually merged into one file. This is the only possible solution:
Example of override error message: