Implementation of GIT and the development version for the PrestaShop store
Implementation service of the development version, version control system (GIT) and automatic implementation of changes using GitLab. Git contains at least two branches containing the store code - development and production version. Git takes over full automation of the implementation of source code changes and synchronization of dev> prod versions.
The process of working on the store using the GIT version control system:
- The programmer introduces new functionality or corrects bugs. Then it sends the changes to GitLab, to the develop branch.
- These changes are immediately visible in the test version of the store, e.g. dev.yourdomain.com
- The tester checks whether the assumptions of the changes have been met or whether the errors are no longer present. If the new functions have not been performed correctly, the tester sends a request to the developer (using GitLab), and the development process returns to point 1.
- After approving the changes, the tester creates a Merge Request with 1 click - a request to transfer changes from the development version to the production version of the store.
- The developer accepts the Merge Request and GitLab sends changes to the production version of the store.
- The new code is on the production version of the store available to customers.
Hosting server with full root access.
We precede the work with a backup of the store's files and database. The configurations are covered by a 3-month operating warranty. The warranty does not cover the repair of repositories damaged by users.
Together with the module, you get 3-month access to support and updates. If your support period expires, you will be able to continue using the module. You can reactivate access to support and updates at any time - see available packages.
- Help in installing and using our modules.
- Guarantee of correct operation of the module in your store.
- Possibility of paid extension and adaptation of modules to your needs.
- On HelpDesk you can order any programming and optimization work for your store and server.
- Additional works are priced in advance and implemented due the agreed date.
- We process 67% of HelpDesk requests in less than 24 hours.
- The latest solutions and security fixes.
- Work with the latest version of PrestaShop and PHP.
- The modules will inform you about available updates and news in back-office.
- You can update the module with 1-click.
- Before updating, the module backup its files. In case of any problems, you can quickly restore previous version of module and contact us for help.
Brak powiązanych wpisów blogowych.