RIGHT TO USE SELLER'S WORKS (LICENSE)
Shortcut (for the lazy):
- You can use the module without time limit in one store: 1 module = 1 license = 1 store.
- You can assign the module to the domain by yourself after logging in to your account at prestashow.pl.
- You can also use the module in a test store: dev.domena.pl, test.domena.pl, beta.domena.pl.
- If the module supports PrestaShop Multistore - assign only the main domain of the store to the license.
- Installing the module on several different domains (excluding Multistore) = license violation.
- Changing the domain of the license is possible. For this purpose, please contact us at email@example.com.
- You can modify module source code in tpl and css files.
- Modifying the module core will void the warranty.
PrestaShow Module License
You may install and use the Product only upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, upon payment of any fees due for the Product. Lack of acceptance of the Terms and the lack of payment prevents installation and use of the Product.
The subject of the License Agreement can be Products available at prestashow.pl. The available Products are indicated to the Client in the Online Store. 3.
(3) For the avoidance of any doubt, the Seller indicates that the granting of the License and its scope is intended to allow the Customer to use the Product only for their own business purposes, i.e. for running the Online Store by the Customer. This means that beyond this scope, the Client is not authorized to market, lend or lease the original or copies of the Product covered by copyright protection. One Product can be used by one Client in one Client's Online Store on one Internet domain, which does not limit the right of the Seller to grant subsequent Licenses to other Clients for the same Product or to the same Client for another Online Store.
3.1 The Product for which the License is granted has security measures based on data collection (e.g. IP address) related to the installation and use of the Product.
4th The Seller does not guarantee that the Product is error-free or that the Customer will be able to operate the Product without problems and interference.
Copyright and intellectual property rights to the Product as a whole and its individual elements, including the content, graphics, works, designs and signs available within it, belong to the Vendor or other authorized third parties and are protected by Copyright and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Product covers all forms of its expression. 6.
6. structure, organization and source code of the Product is a valuable trade secret of the Seller and its suppliers. The Product is also protected by copyright law and relevant international agreements. The Product should be treated as any other work subject to copyright protection. The Customer has the right to copy the Product only within one Customer's Online Store. The Seller is not responsible for modifications made by the Client. The Seller is not responsible if the source code of the Product has been modified by third parties, for the operation of the Product or the inability to update the Product. The Customer agrees not to increase the functionality of the Product except as permitted by mandatory law. Trademarks must be used in accordance with applicable law.
The License Agreement grantsthe Customer a non-exclusive, territorially unlimited, non-transferable license to use the Product under the terms described in these Terms. The license also includes any upgrades, modified versions, patches, additions and copies of the Product. Use of the Product includes, but is not limited to, accessing, installing, uploading, copying, or otherwise deriving benefit from the Product. 8.
The license is granted upon the commencement of the Customer's use of the Product, but not before the Customer has made payment in full for the license to the Product. The prerequisite for using the Product is the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and making the required payment.
9th The use of the Product (granting the License) is payable.
10. the license does not authorize to lend, lease, sublicense or lend the Product. The License is granted only to the Customer and only such a Customer is entitled to use the Product within the scope of these Terms and Conditions. 11.
(11 ) Within the scope of the granted License, the Customer is entitled to use the Product in a manner consistent with its intended use, with the concluded License Agreement, these Terms and Conditions, and in a manner consistent with the law and morality, with respect for personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property rights of the Vendor and third parties in the following fields of use: (1) Customer shall be entitled to install the Product in one Customer's Online Store and (2) Customer shall be entitled to permanently or temporarily reproduce (the Product in whole or in part for its correct use, in the Customer's Online Store. All rights other than the above not expressly granted to the Customer are reserved by the Seller, in particular the Customer is not entitled to (1) distribute the Product, including the rental of the Product or copies thereof; (2) sublicense the Product (including the right to authorize others to use the Product and (3) market the Product, including lending or rental.
(12) The Customer has the ability, at any time and for any reason, to remove the Product (resign from using the Product) by uninstalling it. Removing the Product does not release the Customer from the obligation to pay for the use of the Product or entitle the Customer to receive a refund of the payment made.
(13 ) The Vendor may terminate the License Agreement with immediate effect in the event that the Customer fails to comply with or violates its provisions.
14th The Seller may provide the Customer with updates to the Product. In this case, the Customer will be informed about this by an appropriate information on the Website. The Customer will be informed each time about the scope of the update and will have the opportunity to download the updated Product. If the Product is an upgrade from a previous version, the Customer must have a valid License for the previous version of the Product in order to legally use the upgraded Product, unless the Vendor decides otherwise. The upgrade is considered part of the Product and is subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
15. These Terms and Conditions do not grant the Customer any rights related to the Seller's trademarks and service marks.