Implementation of infrastructure and the store development process based on PrestaShop
We provide server configuration for PrestaShop 1.6 and 1.7 that run traffic up to 80,000 UU / day*. Choose a server with full ssh root access, or use our choise: Digital Ocean ($100 welcome bonus) or Google Cloud offer.
Proven servers and optimized VSP or Cloud infrastructure will allow you to work more efficiently, comfortably and safely.
* This service includes server optimization. For maximum performance, it may be necessary to optimize your PrestaShop store, including the optimization of the PrestaShop template, modules and engine.
What is included in the server configuration for PrestaShop?
- Configuration of the web server and databases
- Cache system configuration
- Optimization of server elements cooperating with the PrestaShop core and database
- [Optional] Configuration of the database and files backup system, encryption, sending to an external server
- [Optional] Implementation of the development version, version control system (Git) and automatic implementation of changes from Git
We run servers on Linux systems (Debian / Debian-based / any other). You can choose the environment in which to store your store. Our experience suggests that Docker is the future solution :-)
- PrestaShop + Docker
- PrestaShop + Kubernetes
- PrestaShop classically, directly on the server
Infrastructure configuration for PrestaShop
- Web server with Plesk - server with Apache / Nginx + PHP-FPM software, which responds to inquiries directed to the store's domain address (including displaying store subpages). The servers additionally include anti-attack software.
- Plesk - is the leading WebOps hosting platform to run, automate and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses. Available in more than 32 languages across 140 countries, 50% of the top 100 service providers worldwide are partnering with Plesk today.
- Database server - server with MySQL (optional MariaDB)
- Backup location - a place to save backups of all store files and database - it can be Amazon Web Services S3, Google Cloud Storage, Digital Ocean Spaces or any other location, e.g. available via FTP. Parcels with copies are encrypted, securely sent and stored.
- GitLab - contains a Git repository (version control system). Git contains at least two branches containing the store code - development and production version. Git takes over full automation of the implementation of source code changes and version synchronization.
The process of working on the store using the GIT version control system
- The programmer introduces new functionality or corrects bugs. Then it sends the changes to GitLab, to the develop branch.
- These changes are immediately visible in the test version of the store, e.g. dev.yourdomain.com
- The tester checks whether the assumptions of the changes have been met or whether the errors are no longer present. If the new functions have not been performed correctly, the tester sends a request to the developer (using GitLab), and the development process returns to point 1.
- After approving the changes, the tester creates a Merge Request with 1 click - a request to transfer changes from the development version to the production version of the store.
- The developer accepts the Merge Request and GitLab sends changes to the production version of the store.
- The new code is on the production version of the store available to customers.
PrestaShop Backup Pro - backups
All production store files and databases are backed up regularly at configurable time intervals.
- Created archives are sent to external servers.
- Archives are encrypted and password protected.
- Old archives are automatically deleted.
Before the server is going to production, we perform stress tests. You will receive full documentation confirming server performance.
Our configurations are covered by a 3-month warranty, during which we test and optimize the implemented solution if needed.