PrestaShop Multistore is a single admin panel for multiple standalone or related stores. Each store in Multistore can have its own domain name, independent template, products and configuration and content added in modules. Multistore is a standard feature of PrestaShop 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 and can be enabled in the store's admin panel.
PrestaShow + Multistore Modules
Make sure you have in your account the module that you want to extend with Multistore support
Most of our modules support the Multistore. Multistore support is an additional fee and can be purchased with the module or later on this page.
- Without Multistore support, you can only configure the module for one Multistore
- With the Multistore support, you can configure the module independently in each Multistore
How do I enable Multistore support in a module?
- Please make sure that the module for which you want to buy Multistore support is on your account
- Buy Multistore support for one of the available modules
- Go to My Account
- Assign the purchased Multistore support to the same domain that hosts the module that you want to work with in the Multistore.
- In your store, go to the module and use Force Update option. The module will update itself with the Multistore support.
- In case of problems, please use the HelpDesk.