PrestaShop Advanced Stock Management Import Support
Advanced Stock Management (ASM) is a standard PrestaShop 1.6 feature that you can enable in your store settings. This feature allows detailed management of your warehouse or multiple warehouses. If Advanced Inventory is enabled in your PS 1.6 store, this feature is necessary for the proper functioning of the Importer Module.
Pleasenote that the Advanced Inventory feature has been removed by the developers from PrestaShop 1.7.
To import and update product information to multiple warehouses:
- In PS 1.6 enable ZSM in store settings and buy PShowImorter module + this add-on.
- In PS 1.7, buy the PShowImporter module + the PShowAdvancedStock module + this add-on.
PShowAdvancedStocks module for PrestaShop 1.7
The functionality of the PShowAdvancedStocks module will allow you to run a multi-warehouse management of products in PrestaShop 1.7. With the module, you will manage stocks and warehouses directly from your store and interact with your customers in new ways, such as displaying product availability in stationary stores directly on the product page.
- You can use the module indefinitely - the license is lifetime.
- You get 3-month access to Premium Support for the module.
- Premium Support gives you access to HelpDesk and to module updates.
- You can enable access to Premium Support at any time by purchasing any of the available packages
Modules will inform you of an available update directly in your store. Take a look at the changelog. You will update a module conveniently with 1-click.
HelpDesk is a panel where we provide help for modules. On HelpDesk you can order modifications and custom programming work.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
The knowledge base is free and available to everyone. You will find module documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Full content of the license
- Presentation of the License and Subscriptions Management Panel
- Below is a summary of the most important information:
License - main domain and secondary domains
- You can assign module licenses to 1 store = 1 domain.
- You can add a secondary domain for a test store.
- You can use the module without time limits.
- Changing the main domain is possible - for this purpose, please contact us.
Support of unlimited number of domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires purchase of multistore support for the module.
Modifying the module code
The module code related to store integration and appearance (.tpl, .css, .js) has open source code and you can modify it freely. The module source code (.php) is encrypted with ionCube.
No entries yet.