- This plugin will add support for Advanced Warehouses to the PrestaShop Importer module.
PrestaShop Advanced Stock Management Import Support
Advanced Stock Management (ASM) is a standard PrestaShop 1.6 feature that you can enable in your store settings. This feature allows detailed management of your warehouse or multiple warehouses. If Advanced Inventory is enabled in your PS 1.6 store, this feature is necessary for the proper functioning of the Importer Module.
Pleasenote that the Advanced Inventory feature has been removed by the developers from PrestaShop 1.7.
To import and update product information to multiple warehouses:
- In PS 1.6 enable ZSM in store settings and buy PShowImorter module + this add-on.
- In PS 1.7, buy the PShowImporter module + the PShowAdvancedStock module + this add-on.
PShowAdvancedStocks module for PrestaShop 1.7
The functionality of the PShowAdvancedStocks module will allow you to run a multi-warehouse management of products in PrestaShop 1.7. With the module, you will manage stocks and warehouses directly from your store and interact with your customers in new ways, such as displaying product availability in stationary stores directly on the product page.
Minimum requirements for all modules
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- ionCube server extension
- Nginx or Apache server
- MySQL >= 5 or MariaDB
- PrestaShop Importer only: PHP libxml version > 2.9.3
- PrestaShop Facebook Integrator only: PHP 7.2 or higher
- Optional performance optimization extensions: mcrypt, openssl, zip, curl, gd, pdo, varnishd, mod_pagespeed, memcached, apc
You can read more about the requirements in the knowledge base.
3-Months Free Technical Support
Along with the module, you get 3 months of technical support and access to updates. When the time expires you can continue to use the module. You can renew access to support and to the latest module versions at any time by purchasing any of the available packages. The package includes the entire domain and all modules assigned to the domain.
Knowledge Base - FAQ
Theknowledge base is free and open to all. In it you will find documentation of the modules and answers to frequently asked questions.
HelpDesk is a convenient panel for communication, on which we provide help during the use of modules. On HelpDesk you will order any programming work and optimization of the store and server.
Modules will inform you in your store about new updates. You will perform the update directly in your store with 1-click.
PrestaShow modules use license
You can find the full content of the license on this page. We have described the operation of the license handling system on this page. Below is a summary of the most important information:
Domain and additional domainsYou can assign the module after purchase to 1 store = 1 domain. You can use the module in the domain without time limits. You can add a test/developer store domain to each domain for free. Support for domains in PrestaShop Multistore requires the purchase of multistore support for the module.
Changing the domain
Changing the domain is possible. For this purpose, please contact us.
Code modificationThe module code related to the integration with the store and the appearance (.tpl, .css) is open source and you can modify it freely. The module source is encrypted with ionCube.
Test in the demo store
- You will find the link to the demo store of this module in the top section of the page
- You can change the language of the demo store and the language of the module (EN, PL, DE, ES, IT, FR) using the top menu of the demo store
- The demo will be automatically deleted after 48 hours
- In case of any problems with demo store operation - please contact us
No entries yet.
Demo somehow not working, so I cant check how it's working. There are errors on demo, when trying to check product, which have multiple warehouses etc